• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Explorers Force (Mobile, F2P, 2017)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
FF�Ǻ���5�ͥޥ���������ޥ۸�������������RPG�֥ե����ʥ�ե��󥿥��� �������ץ����顼�� �ե������פ�ȯɽ�� - 4Gamer.net

C0Que84.jpg

So Dissidia on Mobile changes to Explorers-styled graphics while Explorers is now Dissidia-styled.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The universes are definitely blurring! I really wanted to get into the original Explorers, played it with my boyfriend on and off, but we just didn't get the momentum going. I would feel obligated to attempt to beat it before downloading this however. #datgamequeue ;A;

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wonder if this will be better than the original Explorers...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
New trailer. Not much however.

[video=youtube;d5Ieab9Dxu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Ieab9Dxu0[/video]

So Dissidia on Mobile changes to Explorers-styled graphics while Explorers is now Dissidia-styled.

I just realized this from the trailer and you know what? I'm salty about this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I just realized this from the trailer and you know what? I'm salty about this.

& XV went all Bravely Default & Mana tries to create it's style in 3D & I just don't know what Square's thought process is anymore.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean who knows if they will bring this or Opera Omnia over so look at the bright side, it may never effect us :') (I'm salty cuz I was looking through the list of who is in Opera Omnia at this point and its a really great list, and I want it)

But yeah, it is funny they just flipped the art styles.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
& XV went all Bravely Default & Mana tries to create it's style in 3D & I just don't know what Square's thought process is anymore.

^^^^^

I don't know why Square decided to play musical chairs with this game and Dissidia OO's style but it's certainly funny

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;UsuHt8N_KMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuHt8N_KMM[/video]

Launching on March 15h (in Japan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back