• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy excursions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
characters from the final fantasy worlds have been pulled into the world of final fantasy 1......the reason to collect the seven gaming magazines scattered over the world........it might be a hard journey but i'm sure everyone and their mother at least knows where one of the magazines are....or they'll probably repeat the same phrase over and over and over.........never the less you must find the seven gaming magazines to beat the evil and return everyone to their right world.

okay so.....the gistof ths rp in case anyone didn't understand characters from final fantasy games have been pulled out of their world and to the world of final fantasy 1........the reason.........those so called 'higher powers' want us to find the seven gaming magazines

rules:
no godmodding
if other people aren't online don't keep on posting between just two people taking up 3 pages by yourself
you MUST i repeat you MUST be a final fantasy character
you must have a party of 4 and only 4 people
if someone wants to play a person you've put in your party, it's allowed

game world: final fantasy 1 [yep the home team i'm playing]
party: black mage, thief, red mage, and fighter

at first none of the parties will know each other and they'll all be somehwere in the town of cornelia........then we all must meet up in the castle for the quest to be given to all of us......if anyone joins the roleplay AFTER the quest is given, then they will automatically know of the quest

well join and have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back