• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy @ E3 2013 - ARE YOU PLEASE BEING EXCITED!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FINAL FANTASY-related games do you want to see at E3 2013? Check all that apply.

• FINAL FANTASY XIV A Realm Reborn

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • FINAL FANTASY X HD Remaster

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Lightning Returns FINAL FANTASY XIII

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • "FINAL FANTASY XV"

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • BRAVELY DEFAULT

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • FINAL FANTASY mobile titles

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other FINAL FANTASY-related announcement

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
[video=youtube;irBPxViC3Lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irBPxViC3Lg[/video]
ibf0s9VsBAM8IQ.gif

iow37E9gf5Okg.gif

iHrM4shl4DBhU.gif

ibjhtxzDDhUqKw.gif

iuovrxrxuzlS0.gif

iUv4FDecF6nxo.gif

isvLtk4kkz23s.gif

ibaWZid6tUfl6Z.gif

dayall.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thank god the poll is multiselect

This is probably one of my most anticipate E3's of all time. I'm so excited for new trailers of Lightning Returns (not beta footage or anything this time yay) and for some more X|X-2 HD footage as well as Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Bravely Default (and the small glimmer of hope for Type 0!).

But what I'm most excited for is this Warm Spring to come. It's been freezing here lately and some warmth would be nice.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Going to come back tomorrow to respond to your article because right now I am sleepy and can only respond to the poll. I'd love to see a game using the Luminous engine in the same vein of Agni's Philosophy. It was a gorgeous looking tech demo and I'd really like to see the concept come to life. (I don't have my hopes up for it as a tech demo is only a tech demo and nothing more.)

Type-0 (HD) would be great. Fantastic even. The game deserves to be released in any way possible and I'd probably cry the second the name was announced. I'd also love to see a Type-1 announcement because what has Tabata been working on all of this time? Definitely NOT that (joke) Tokimeki Final Fantasy rabu~rabu~doki Active Time Kiss game.

Versus XIII is a dream to me. A dream with a perfume and ROEN and...

Bravely Default por favor! I want to default bravely on my responsibilities and gratuitous pantsu.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I love how out of the 9 voters so far, not a single one of them has voted for the mobile titles. XD

I wanna see some English BDFF footage! And other things, but mostly that!

and i know this is the FF@E3 thread, but I'd also like to see a formal announcement for DQ7 3DS localization.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The only officially announced games I'm looking forward to are Bravely Default and Final Fantasy XIII Versus. Everything just doesn't seem to appeal to me unfortunately. I voted for Type-0, but I guess we are playing the waiting game still with that one.

(I'm with Mirby, a DQ7 localization would be p cool)

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Forever holding out hope for Type-0 to make an appearance here in some form. It's nice to see that other people still want the game as well.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
mildly interested but it's hard to care about a series from a company that has been pretty depressing the last couple years. hopefully they surprise me. i really only play tales games now anyway.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Versus is a given.

I've been interested in Type-O since it was called Agito. I'm interested in Bravely Default because it's nice to a return to the classic FF formula despite it being developed by a third party company. I forgot to vote for the X remaster. Looking forward to that since I never played them originally.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
mildly interested but it's hard to care about a series from a company that has been pretty depressing the last couple years. hopefully they surprise me. i really only play tales games now anyway.
I for one think that depressing time is behind them. They have one or two too many projects, maybe, but it beats the near complete lack of output they had a few years ago.

On consoles at least. Still good on the portable front.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I will be extraordinarily disappointed if FF Versus XIII doesn't appear. I also voted for FF Type-0, and FFXV (even though I think it is clear that Versus XIII will be XV)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
final fantasy tactics 2 don't really care about any other game until that game is announced i actually bought a ps4 in hopes that it will be announced at e3

Alpha Sonix

Can't stress enough that they at least acknowledge Versus' existence in someway, shape or form. Hearing, 'please be patient' is not good enough anymore. I don't care if it's repackaged as XV or announced as a multi-platform game, just give me something :frown: Yes I have become that desperate.

On a lighter note, I can't wait to see what that new game is coming out for the PS4 as well as something about Lightning Returns.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I will be extraordinarily disappointed if FF Versus XIII doesn't appear. I also voted for FF Type-0, and FFXV (even though I think it is clear that Versus XIII will be XV)

i hope versus appears as well. they've kept us waiting long enough

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
final fantasy tactics 2

A true sequel of the same style and quality as the original Final Fantasy Tactics is number one on my wish list too. I'd gladly take a full 2D remake of the original in HD too (re-drawn to look as identical as possible, but more detailed).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
My hopes of seeing Bartz on the 3DS are dashed after Vs iOS release earlier this year. If I'm being completely honest with myself, of coarse I want Versus news, but really any BDFF (and Lord-willing some sort of Type-0) localization news will be lovely.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
One thing I'd love to see?

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back