• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : Ring of Fates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
2107.jpg

So what do you guys think about this game. I got it for Easter and I love it! I've beat it but the harder difficulties keep me playing.:thumbup:

Alpha_Sonix

Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

No, I don't have it, I'm too busy playing Revenant Wings to even buy this game. If you have both which do you think is better?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

hmmm well I thought about buying this game, but I have to finish Final Fantasy XII first, then revenant Wings, then FFIII DS, then FF and FFII for PSP THEN FF:Tactits PSP THEN this game XD jeeez...well FFIII I need to do the ending, FFXII, nearly done, only I wanna get all items. Then I'll move on :p THEN CRISIS CORE XD

jeeez there is my line up for games for the next year XD

FinalFantasy Fan

Dual wielder, you will love crisis core, i have it and beat it and it has great playback value. It also has a great storyline and wonderful gameplay.
I might buy FF: ROF it looks like a good game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

i have ring of fates but there's something about it... it just doesn't feel like crystal chronicles. it is better i suppose but the style is different... and the music isn't what i was expecting.

i'm playing it right now.

Omni Terra

Awards

i have ring of fates but there's something about it... it just doesn't feel like crystal chronicles. it is better i suppose but the style is different... and the music isn't what i was expecting.

i'm playing it right now.
How far in the story have you gotten?

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
<_< i never even knew about this game until I saw it while looking for Animal Crossing a few months back >_> is it any good?

Omni Terra

Awards
^ Well in my opinion I like it a lot. At first it is easy but then it will get harder. BTW once you beat the game it will unlock a harder difficulty and then beat that game and bam it gets harder.

Spin

Oh wow.
I bought this game the day it was released.
Truely a game worthy of your money.
The story and gameplay makes it totally different from the last FFCC.
You can change between the four main characters.
All different 'jobs'
Its a really awesome game.
Definately recommending it to anyone with 40 bucks in their pocket.

Jab

I bought the game a couple weeks ago and absolutely loved it. I have yet to play it with others, so going back and beating it on the harder difficulties is what I've been doing as well.

Omni Terra

Awards
^ I really enjoyed this one so maybe you should like rent it cuz its really good. In my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back