• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk!!
By Lanydx Reborn
I do not own Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Naruto or Kingdom Hearts. I really wish I did.

"Everything is born from sleep, even you."- Ansem the Wise.

Prologue: A history lesson.

The universe is full of worlds, with their own story to tell. Each world has a balance between light and darkness, but when the scales tip into darkness's favor the people tend to suffer. This world's story is this: When the world was first made, A giant crystal grew out of the crust of the earth, The Crystal Core acted as a protector of the four tribes from the deadly mist known as miasma. The four races or tribes are that resemble humans are the Clavats, Lilties, Selkies, and the Yukes.

Clavats are biologically similar to humans and are a very peaceful race. They are generally farmers or ranchers. In the present day, a majority of Clavats live and work in the fertile Fields of Fum, providing a majority of the world's produce. Clavats are only confirmed to be capable of interbreeding with Selkies and Lilties. Their emblem is a crystal with a wing seen in profile, similar to the ones on the heels of their shoes. Clavats' main advantage in battle is their high defense, which makes them good for being able to withstand powerful enemies. They fight with swords, and use shields as their race-exclusive armor.

Lilties are a proud, stout race of warriors and knights. In the past they ruled the world in an empire founded off the weapons forged from materials of the Cathurigian mines. Even though their empire is now gone, the Lilties maintain the roads built then, and form patrols to ensure the safety of the towns and caravans. The Lilties are the shortest race in the world, as an adult Lilty is noticeably shorter than most other characters. The Lilties also have a unique, flower-like appearance, which is perhaps the source of their name. Their emblem is a triple-pronged spear with two banner furls. Of the four races, Lilties are the most powerful, starting with a naturally high attack stat that lets them do heavy damage. They are inept at magic, and take the longest time to cast a spell. They equip gauntlets as their race-exclusive armor, and use spears as weapons.

Selkies are taller than Lilties, around the same height as Clavats, and usually have silver, blue, yellow or light purple hair. They are a rugged race that dress in furs and stolen goods, and are mostly thieves.They usually put their own interests first and are often scorned by the other tribes.In the past, the Selkies were under the control of the Liltian empire and migrated from their ancestral homes to search for a safer place to live. They also seem to have been more culturally developed than in the present. They had their own language, and modern Yukes are studying Selkic texts on the Miasma, suggesting that they had lore of their own. It is said that they come from the sea. Their emblem is a stylized Selkie dancing, kicking, or jumping. It has two arms raised up, and one leg to the side. Selkies are the speediest of the races, and can take enemies down with a hit-and-run tactic. Selkies' race-exclusive armor is belts, and as weapons they use rackets.

Yukes are tall, slender creatures with helmets that cover their faces most of the time, though it is mentioned by a scholar in the game that Yukes may lack physical bodies and only have souls. They also have long, feathered, striped arms, and small, vestigial wings. In the past, the Yukes were the only tribe not to be under the control of the Liltian empire. They achieved this by being sieged on the island of Shella, aided by their magic In the recent past, they built the Veo Lu Sluice, which diverts Lake Shella into the Jegon River and enables the high fertility in Fum. A majority of Yukes live at Shella, teaching magic to others, but they still retain their aloofness. A non-Yuke can enter the city only if they have a Mark of Shella, which can be found at the Sluice. Their emblem is a stylized Yuke seen head on. Yukes are powerful magic casters, but are weak physical attackers. Their "Defend" command is possibly the most useful, as it makes them immune to all physical and magical attacks. Yukes use hammers as weapons, and their race-exclusive armor is helmets.

When the great war broke out between the Liltian empire, and the Yuke tribe it destroyed The Crystal Core, causing the miasma to break free and kill many. Monsters were born from the mist killing many more to this day. Also an effect from the disaster are the Crystal Bearers. They are people of the four tribes that have a crystal as apart of their body, giving them great power. Many have grown to hate or fear them.

Towns, villages and other settlements throughout are protected from the ill effects of miasma by crystals, which generate a barrier which miasma cannot penetrate. But this effect is not permanent: it only lasts for around one year. Therefore, each year, brave people from each settlement venture out into the world to collect "myrrh", a liquid substance that powers the crystals' protective effect. But myrrh can only be harvested from special "myrrh trees", which are almost exclusively found in dungeons filled with monsters and other hostile creatures. The people collecting myrrh often use a caravan as a means of conveyance, and so are often called "caravanners", and their caravans are often called "crystal caravans".

Before our story can begin with the Crystal Caraccans, we must tell the story of a man and a monster.

End.

( Okay this was just to tell everyone what the races look like so I don't have tell you all every damn chapter. Not to worry the first chapter will have some comedy in it. so wait for it.)

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Thanks, The next chapter will have drama, and and lols. Also one character has a past with a Keyblade master. Oh shit I can't say any more.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Alright, good backstory. (Scared for the Naruto stuff though... not into the fanbase or anything)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk​

Chapter 1: The man and the monster.​

Our tale begins in the Village of Tipa. The city is divided into four parts. The Clavats have the South by the gate near all the farm and ranch. The Yukes have the west near the Alchemist's shop, the tailor, the local hospital, and The village's Crystal. The Selkies own the north to Tipa's lake where the fishermen fish. The Lilties control the East near the local blacksmith and whitesmith. At the center of Tipa was it's heart and Soul,The Church.​

At midnight two Selkies dressed in black hooded coats ran from the gate, running past the trees and homes. One of the Selkies muttered. "Can't you keep that thing quiet? He might have found us." One of the Selkies took off her hood. The woman had red hair, she looked with her green eyes at a crying baby warped in cloth. "Hush little one soon we will be out of harms way." She whispered to her child.​

"Don't count on it you Selkie scum." Said a cold voice that belonged to a fully black spiky armored Lilty riding a black Chocobo. "The Black Knight!" Was the last thing the male Selkie could say for his neck was jabbed with a blood soaked spear. He went down on ground dead.​

The women ran as quickly as she could. The village was a blur to her. She ran, past the homes and farms, until the woman hit her head on a giant door. The door was apart of a building that almost resembled Notre Dame. The poor girl tired to bang on the door for help, but The Black knight had put an end to her life with the same blood soaked spear that killed her friend and so many others out of insane self-righteousness.Her child was picked up by the mad Lilty. He checked to see what is was to find a Clavat baby with a blue Crystal in it's eye. The Black Knight looked in horror. " A Crystal Bearer!! It must DIE!!!" He shirked.​

The Black Knight grabbed his spear from the corpse, he pointed the spear in the air to stab, when suddenly the doors flew wide open. A man with brown wavy hair, a headband was covering one of his hazel eyes, He wore a black coat with a red cross painted on it. His name was Lanydx, the Church of Jesus's founder. "SSSSTTTOOPPP!!" He yelled with a powerful Eco that blasted the Knight away from his pray.​

Lanydx hands made quick hand signs that created a clone. The Clone grabbed the child and held it. The real Landyx lifted the Knight by his neck. With rage in the minster's voice. He growled. "See the innocent blood you have spilled on the steps of the house of God?" The knight replied with " I am guiltless. She ran I went after her." Lanydx tightened his grip. "Now you would add this child's blood to your guilt on the steps of the house of God?!" He asked. "My conchies is clear!!" The wicked Lilty screamed. The Nobody dropped him . "You can lie to yourself and your minions! You can claim you haven't a sin,but you never can run or hide what you've done from the eyes!!" Lanydx yelled as he took off his headband to revel in his right eye socket was the Holy Spirit himself. "The eyes of God!!" The Black Knight had ran from Lanydx. He looked at the child. "Well I better show him to Lucy. Funny Sora found me like this now I'm finding someone." He muttered to himself. He held on the child and went inside the church.​

End.​

Last edited:

madammina

Ah, yes...

(cough)

You mis spelled Conscience, I'm a little unsure about all the hunchback stuff (as in almost word for word) but the ending made up for it. Should be fun...

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Ah, yes...

(cough)

You mis spelled Conscience, I'm a little unsure about all the hunchback stuff (as in almost word for word) but the ending made up for it. Should be fun...
Sorry I couldn';t help myself that movie was so good.

madammina

Did you know the only reason this song was put in here was because the VA (Paul Kendall. Won a Tony for his work on The Who's Tommy) was heard recording Topsy Turvy. The writers were having alot of trouble figuring out how to put in the backstory and after they heard Paul Kendall they thought he should have more songs so... killed 2 birds with one stone!

I also haven't seen it a long time.

Also, Jim Cummings is in this song... twice I believe.

madammina

Also, Claude Frollo is voiced by veteran (and unfortunately deceased) VA and Shakespearean Actor Tony Jay.

The ArchBishop is voiced by Cogsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back