• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters will be in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
Basically the person that is Nomura's translator and works at SE said that they can't imagine a KH game without final fantasy characters and the one of the producers at SE agreed with her. And said they can't reveal many things yet.

So to me that all but confirms there inclusion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean...we already knew they’d be in KH3. He said it in older interviews, and recent interviews have been mostly about warning people that they aren’t going to get a million new FF characters.

meep2meep

Awards
Basically the person that is Nomura's translator and works at SE said that they can't imagine a KH game without final fantasy characters and the one of the producers at SE agreed with her. And said they can't reveal many things yet.

So to me that all but confirms there inclusion.

Ah oki I assumed that there were named characters. I agree that their inclusion was confirmed but I was hoping for more details :(

kingsoraful

Awards
The only new ones I expect is Rinoa cause it's been hinted at, Lightning, Noctis and gang, and Vincent Valentine. I'd love Zidane as well.

I do think we'll be seeing every FF character that's been in KH2 though back again.

kingsoraful

Awards
Well people took that to mean they were not gonna be included. This is confirming they are gonna be in the game.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
noctics lol no sorry but the only thing close to noxtis is te easter egg in toy box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back