• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters In Future KH Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've been recently thinking about how future KH games can use Disney properties that have exhausted their villain (like Corona and Mother Gothel). I was thinking that maybe they can spice up the new saga by truly making KH a blend of Final Fantasy and Disney. What if in some Disney worlds that have no villain, instead of a heartless boss, it can be a Final Fantasy character?

If we ever return to The Caribbean, they can have Balthier and Fran as rival pirates to Jack. Lightning can be in the Kingdom of Corona searching for Serah. Snow can cameo in Arendelle looking for Serah (maybe looking for Serah causes both Lightning and Snow to become recurring characters in different Disney worlds).

What do you guys think?

disney233

Awards
If y'know the next KH game doesn't get overshowed by thousands of original characters, rendering BOTH Disney and Final Fantasy useless....then I'm in.

I'VE ALWAYS W A N T E D KEFKA TO BE INTRODUCED IN S O M E WAY! Same goes for Shantotto. She could be a rival to Master Yen Sid, or maybe a colleague. Because the way I see it...Yen Sid is probably the most powerful mage in the Disney universe, and Shantotto (Quote me if I'm wrong) is probably the most powerful mage in the Final Fantasy universe. I'd like to see SOMETHING with those two.

And Zidane gives a reason to add a Final Fantasy character in Agrabah. He'd probably go well as a member of the 40 thieves.

The Kid

Awards
Hell yea I'd be down. I've always wanted to team up with Lightning, have Cloud and Tifa in my party, fight Locke, and have a good time with Baltier.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hell yea I'd be down. I've always wanted to team up with Lightning, have Cloud and Tifa in my party, fight Locke, and have a good time with Baltier.
I didn't mean for them to be on your team. They're actually the opponent. Like the boss of a Disney world.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Quistis could be fun as Roxas, Xion, and the Twilight Town kids' homeroom teacher. She can crack her whip at them when they're talking in her class. I'd love for them to go the blue mage route with Xion, and Quistis can tutor her.

Zidane and Faris could be very creative to put in. Tease that Princess Garnet and Princess Lenna as possible new princesses of light candidates and have Zidane and Faris be wary of villains like Maleficent trying to target them. This would connect them to the actual lore of KH rather then just being there.

Rinoa as a bumbling newbie of the Hollow Bastion team. Inadvertently causing more problems for Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid, rather then helping. Ultimately proves herself by helping Ansem the Wise do something important.

Gilgamesh is easy to put in. Dimension hopping boss looking to start a Keyblade collection. Put him in any world with a big bridge.

Lightning and Snow at the coliseum. Mainly because I want to see them in a tag team battle vs Aqua and Terra. That would be a good dynamic.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yoooo, Fran and Balthier would be so hype to have around in Kingdom Hearts! Imagine a Treasure Planet world gets introduced, and you go there... and boom, you get to meet them there.

Also, if Ignis doesn't get to work in the bistro, this is just a huge missed opportunity. Idunno how he'd feel about a rat in the kitchen, but we need this.

Laguna should be at the Mirage Arena like the original idea was, if I remember correctly. And Lightning could be at Olympus Coliseum, I could see her being there.

Obiewantsanipod

Yoooo, Fran and Balthier would be so hype to have around in Kingdom Hearts! Imagine a Treasure Planet world gets introduced, and you go there... and boom, you get to meet them there.

Also, if Ignis doesn't get to work in the bistro, this is just a huge missed opportunity. Idunno how he'd feel about a rat in the kitchen, but we need this.

Laguna should be at the Mirage Arena like the original idea was, if I remember correctly. And Lightning could be at Olympus Coliseum, I could see her being there.

You speak gold my friend.

I always have unrealistic demands. I want Rhydia to make an appearance and teach Xion how to become a summoner. Give me a scene similar to Donald's Zettaflare but with Xion's Bahamut and my hype is through the bloody roof.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just want to see Rinoa and Leon reunite

At the very least we could get Riku fighting Bahumet next game since he is a boss in Verum Rex.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
You speak gold my friend.

I always have unrealistic demands. I want Rhydia to make an appearance and teach Xion how to become a summoner. Give me a scene similar to Donald's Zettaflare but with Xion's Bahamut and my hype is through the bloody roof.

This would be so cool. And also have Zell and Prompto meet for comedic relief. Zidane trying to flirt with Kairi right in front of Sora... Actually now I wonder what would happen if they bring Zack back, and Aerith finds out he asked Aqua out on a date lmao.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I wouldn't mind if Zidane and Sora had some kind of unofficial rivalry as a meta reference to how Sora's design was tweaked to avoid looking too much like Zidane.

We've also never really explored Destiny Islands in depth before, so actually getting to walk around the islands and meeting anyone from an older Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie.

A fun thing to do is if we could explore the World That Never Was and found the cast of Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII deciding to set up shop and inhabit it since the Nobodies are gone.

Amadeus

Awards
Gilgamesh is easy to put in. Dimension hopping boss looking to start a Keyblade collection. Put him in any world with a big bridge.

I know Nomura said he wouldn't use acquired (non-original) Disney properties, but a Gilgamesh fight on top of the bridge from Raiders of the Lost Ark? With a new arrangement of Battle on the Big Bridge by Shimomura? It would be a done deal for me!

Treasure Planet with our favorite sky pirates?? I can't think of a better way to flesh out that world beyond just Long John Silver's crew. And god, I wanted to believe that Remy and the bistro meant the Chocobros would be in KH3, but alas. Perhaps 0.0001% of my DLC hopes is FFXV-based, but as far as FF goes in KH3 I think we'll get the HBRC at most.

I still think it was a waste to not at least reference Zack in Olympus in some way. Maybe he became a smaller-scale hero in Thebes and has a mural somewhere? I think, if nothing else, a FF gauntlet in Olympus going forward would be awesome. Maybe 15 rounds, each with opponents from the corresponding game? Then Nomura doesn't even have to worry about lore, he can just slap whoever he wants in there lol
I'VE ALWAYS W A N T E D KEFKA TO BE INTRODUCED IN S O M E WAY!

A Kefka secret boss would be the BEST. Man...can you imagine how zany he would be? He'd be a great change of pace from all the traditional FF opponents who are all so serious. Maybe Kefka wouldn't even use darkness; he's just an agent of chaos, separate from light, darkness, and nothingness....

Back