• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

Well I've seen a lot of discussion going around about the plot, princesses, enemies, and worlds of Birth by Sleep, but I haven't seen any topics about the Final Fantasy characters that could appear.

So Leon, Aerith, Yuffie and the rest would be children (aside from Cid) during that time period, right? So what new cast members might you hope to see?

Cecil?

Terra?

Rosa?

Kefka?

Hmm...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I doubt Leon would be a kid. Leon's aged up in the KH series.

If anything he'd be the same age as he was in FFVIII.

A

Audo

Bleeeeeeeh.
Final Fantasy.
Gross.
*continues to spread FF hate*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Why put another Terra in the game? lol. I know FF characters will be in the game, i dont really know who. Im hoping the Crisis Core gang.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't know if Nomura would put in any FF characters that are before 7. It feels like they would be out of place to me.
I always thought Leon was 25-28ish in the KH timeline. So he probably won't be too young in BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm not entirely sure, about 9 years prior to KH1 HB was taken over by the heartless, only assuming as much he was in his mid teens by then. So it's possible he makes a cameo, but not very likely a high calibur role.

A

Audo

Leon is 25 in KH1 according to the game's official site. Though some people question how credible it is.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I don't know if Nomura would put in any FF characters that are before 7. It feels like they would be out of place to me.
Setzer was in KH2 and he was from FFVI.

Leon is 25 in KH1 according to the game's official site. Though some people question how credible it is.
The journal also states he was a man when heartless invaided Hollow Bastion.

Cissy

Bronze Member
LOL. Put Terra and Zack in there and then you'll really confuse people.

A

Azrael

Squall Leonhart (young adult)
Yuffie (kid)
Aerith (teen)
Cid (mid aged foogey)
Cloud
Sephiroth
Gilgamesh
Zack
Genesis
Rinoa