• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY Box Set (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX): Official Game Guides

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

So I just got mine in the mail today and they are very nice! I do have a question though. They are advertised as being "redesigned and updated with new content." Does anyone know whats been updated yet? I am planing on skimming through the Final Fantasy 9 guide because I have read the original just asks you to go to play online and the actual guide was useless. I want to see what was changed there.

Anyway, what are you alls thought s and impressions? I think these guides are really beautiful and well made physically.

WanPisu

Awards
Based on the Amazon reviews, it seems like the update is mostly appearance-wise. Hardcover, updated screenshots but old info. That's what I gathered.

I've never bought guides before but I'd consider it if they're accurate.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'll definitely get it one of these days some how:

[video=youtube;pHUCCJTNQRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUCCJTNQRo[/video]

Mana

Wait what!???....They made box sets for the strategy guides?!.....OH COOL and they look so awesome. I want them D: Even though I already own the original guides. lol

wow just saw the price for them on amazon. HA!....That's a joke.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'll probably get it some day. It's nice to have these guides with soft and white hardcover. This franchise deserves to have their own appropriate novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back