• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Acta Sanctorum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
~*Title*~

Final Fantasy: Acta Sanctorum (its Latin... Wikipedia it... I use a lot of latin in this)

~*Story*~

Throughout history on the world of Divinitas, man has continued to move forward in terms of the world's technology and the power of the human soul. In times long ago, there were those who attained a higher level via this power, while the masses were left to technology. In this ever growing society, different beings arose. The Pavor, whose philosophies grew from the darker depths of the soul, and the Caelestis, which drew upon the light within one's soul. While these beings viewed each other as different as they raged war, the world saw different. To those without power, or power unawakened, it was no true war, merely a civil war. For the truth was, though different in philosophy, they stem from the same thing... the Human Soul... Through this... it was a Religious war between two factions of the same religion.

Both sides nearly destroyed each other, leaving their marks upon the world, forever wounding it, until none were left. Without the factions to run them, such knowledge of the soul was lost to time, giving way to technology. Now in a world nearly overrun by the wonders of technology, a beautiful Utopia has formed, spanning the majority of the planet with neverending cities. But all is not as it seems, for behind the government stands a hidden power, one that threatens to destroy everything. A small faction of people known as the Arbiter have begun to move, though few in numbers their philosophy seems to be the culmination of both the Pavor and the Caelestis, focusing on both darkness and light, the twilight of the soul. Currently unknown to the world, a single Arbiter now finds himself on the path to decide the fate of the planet.

~*Rules*~

- Usual rules
- No godmodding
- No powerplaying
- No killing other players
- Romance allowed
- Have fun

~*Template*~

Name:
Faction: (Unawakened, Pavor, Caelestis, Arbiter)
Weapon: (technology is VERY advanced at this point, could be just about anything within a reasonable spectrum of the world)
Appearance:
Bio:

~*My Template*~

Name: Taiyachi Higomi
Faction: Arbiter
Weapon:
Aether's Last Breath - An elegant sword fashioned from a hybrid of advanced technology and ancient craftsmanship, the blade is embedded with various silver jewels that seem to have a swirling tornado with them, as well, when the Soul's power is infused in the blade, an aura of wind forms around the blade.
Appearance:
zagato.jpg

Bio: Will complete later

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Name: Tenshi Rakuseki
Faction: Pavor
Weapon:
Steam Gun- A hand gun that weilds the power of darkness. The bullets are fired by compressed air. When fused with Tenshi's spirit power it can fire special "Areo Bullets".
Appearance:
dbd565f2.jpg

Bio: Tenshi was raised to believe that Pavor was the only way. He hates the wars that have happend between the two groups. He thinks it was stupid. He wants peace between the two groups but doesn't now how. Now Tenshi is a young bounty hunter. He knows a small amount a Blk. Magic.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Name: Fan
Faction: Arbiter
Weapon: Watersangel (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/piggies_go_oink/Anime Pictures/Blade_of_Lost_Gods.jpg except the sowrd handel is blue)- That sowrd was crafted by the greatest water god. It was sealead in a temple but Fan found it with his sleath skills. He got it upgraded with a chip so it can turn into a sytche.(The one int he picthure). He can summon water clones with the sythce.
Appearance:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/SnowNeko/anime guys/anime_guy.jpg (witout the sythce)
Bio: LATER

sephy 9 2 5

~*Template*~

Name: Terrance Omazu
Faction: Caelestis
Weapon: steel scimitar
scimitar.gif

Appearance:
1084836745_eysJunkElf.jpg

Bio: Terrance has always held a grudge against the other faction not because he didn't like them but that's how he was raised. When Terrance was a child his parents would say over and over they are the enemy and enstill that thought within his mind. Even though the war ended between the two Terrance still trains vigorously to keep himself sharp just in case. There aren't that many Celestials left because even though the war ended in a stalemate the Celestial faction suffered more casualties. He was born far away from the major city that faction populates somewhat this day and age so he's never seen others besides his parents that are Celestials.

Against his parents wishes Terrance joins the goverment as a means to support his family. He became a employed assassin with a contract with the goverment. Throughout the time while he was in the goverement a year ago Terrance frequently wrote his family to keep in contact with them and show them he was alright. He ultimately felt guilty though because of the atrocities the goverement was forcing him to commit. This lead Terrance to go AWOL and leave, unfortunately for Terrance he forgot about the contract which he violated. As punishment he would be sentenced to life in prison. This forces Terrance to become a wanderer going from place to place as a mercenary who doesn't know what's his next meal is going to be. He has a large bounty on his head for his arrest. Despite all of this Terance hopes to see his mother and father agin though they've been absent of each other for a year. Until then he is forced to reconcile with a samll faction called the arbiter who takes him in despite his bounty without any hesitaion. Terrance suspects they might want to use his knowledge while he was in the goverment......

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

Name:enkidu
Faction:pavor
Weapon: enuma-elish An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson letterings in cuneiformrotation of Ea's tri-blade segments vacuums and compresses surrounding atmospheric gasses. Upon release, the ensuing cataclysmic blast sunders the foundations of reality, causing a collapse of time and space that results in a torrent of air pressure which disintegrates everything around the area of attack(like gilgameshs from fate/stay night
Appearance: http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/575/575865_36a79a0d60.jpg
Bio:enkidu's life has always been pain and hell for him.
his father abbused his mother and hit enkidu whenever he had the chance when enkidu was 15 he found a sword near the river where he used to fish or wash his wounds when he got home his father asked him to give him the sword to sell it but enkidu didn't want that.his father got agry and wanted to take the sword from him but the born pavor enkidu was he used his sword and his powers of darkness to kill his own father.
when his mother got home and saw that enkidu killed her husband she told him to get away and since then enkidu is all alone fighting to survive

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Oh well, I was hoping some more people would join, maybe more than just guys... meh... With my opening post, I hope to give you all a chance to make yourselves a part of the main plot in your first post, rather than being ignored by the main action.. hope you take the oppurtunity...

IC:

A vast, sprawling city, filled with skyscrapers, flying vehicles... Virtually a utopia... That is what I see when I look upon this city... At least, that is what I would see if I had a window.

This morning had started all well and good, but as with all days there was the chance of a spot inspection from the 'police', more like thugs now, where they always cart someone off to jail. This time it had been me, just my luck. By this time I had grown tired of my interrogator's questions, as well as the never ending speal about the crimes I supposedly commited. It would have been so easy to break out, but there was something in their supressents that seemed to drain all the power from me... And they took my sword... No one takes my sword...

Sou-jiro

enkidu watched the river flowing down the stream he thought the river was pretty and relaxing so he came here everyday to swimm or just to look at the river this was a true utopia for him but he knew this was just fake all of this was set up.

enkidu stood up and walked back to the city he went to a pub and order some beer enkidu went to the corner of the pubb and sat down to drink his beer when somebody threw a chair at him he dodged it, enkidu stood up and ran to the man who threw the chair at him and punched him right in the face.
within a few seconds a barfight started and enkidu pulled out his sword and killed a few people on his way out.

when he was back on the street he put away his sword and put up his hoodie and walked to his home hoping the police wouldn't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back