• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I is posted)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye91

Hey guys! I have decided to write a fan fiction and my story is called Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories.

Fan Fiction Account: Skye-91

It is still in early stages, but i'll try my best to keep you guys updated.
The story is mainly in the world of Final Fantasy VII. However, there will be a multiple crossovers from other Final Fantasy series.

The Story took place 4 years after FFVII, 2 years after FFVIIAC, and one year after DOCFFVII

In other final fantasy series, After the endings, strange things are happening around the main characters. The characters will visit the world of Final Fantasy VII.

Final Fantasy VIII takes place right after The happy ending of Squall and Rinoa
Final Fantasy X-2 takes place right after Yuna and Tidus at Zanarkand
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Takes place right after the ending.

There will be minor background story of Dissidia Final Fantasy

Sora, Donald & Goofy will appear in the story but as cameos. This will also be a side story. Special note: Sora and Cloud never met each other in my story.

Here are the important characters in Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories.

Final Fantasy VII: Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Zack.
Final Fantasy VIII: Squall and Rinoa
Final Fantasy X-2: Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Lightning, Snow, Serah, Noel, and Etro?

Etro will be one interesting character.

There will be some unexpected twist. Believe me guys this will surprise you. There are some characters that are not in the list will appear as a surprise.

Wish me luck guys and I hope you will enjoy my story soon!

Sorry for my english though.

Last edited:

Skye91

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!)

-Prologus-

The world is safe now; it’s been a year since Vincent Valentine saved the world. Everybody went back to their normal lives. Tifa still works at Tifa’s Seventh Heaven, Cloud still travels on his motorbike, Denzel and Marlene began their teenage year, Yuffie is now living in her hometown, and Vincent is now sitting in front of Lucrecia’s crystal.

Meanwhile, in the lifestream. Aerith is now walking through peacefully and looking other people enjoying themselves in the lifestream as if they are still alive in the planet. Aerith is sometimes wonders about Cloud and how much she misses him. She wished she could be here with him. She only meets Cloud during Cloud’s dreams or if Cloud is in trouble. Suddenly, somebody came by that looked like Cloud. However, He is spikey black-haired SOLDIER. It’s her former boyfriend Zack.

“Hey Aerith, how’s it going?” questioned Zack.
“Everything’s fine Zack.” Aerith replied.
“You seemed kinda dreamy Aerith.” Zack wondered. “Are you thinking about Cloud?”

Aerith’s face suddenly became red. “What do you mean I’m thinking about Cloud?” Aerith questioned with embarrassment.

“Then who else except Cloud?” Zack laughed.

Aerith nodded and scratched her head to find an answer. “I guess you caught me Zack.”

“Aerith, I knew that you are thinking about cloud ever since you step foot into the lifestream, am I right?” Suddenly, Zack looked Aerith’s eyes closely for seconds.

Aerith smiled a bit as if she wants to laugh and she pushed Zack’s chest “Stop it!”

Zack and Aerith laughed

“Well, I have to head back to check everyone.” Said Aerith.
“Well go then, take your time.” Said Zack pretending to be upset.
“Don’t be so upset.” Said Aerith. “You know I’m always here with you anytime.”
“I guess you’re right.” Said Zack. “Well then, off you go!”

Aerith leaves Zack behind and she kept walking through the lifestream. Then suddenly, she heard a voice. A voice whispered through her ears. A mysterious voice is calling her name. “Aerith….Aerith….come” Aerith wondered who could that be. It was actually a woman’s voice calling her but she doesn’t seemed to recognized it. “Aerith…..follow me” Aerith followed the voice as she continuously calling her. She walked more than 10 minutes and she couldn’t her identity. Suddenly, she saw a dark clouds approaching to her. Aerith is a bit frightened. The black clouds went through her, Aerith saw nothing but darkness.

“What is going on?” Aerith questioned. “What’s happening?”
“Zack…..Zack, Where are you?”
“Please save me…..CLOUD!!!!”

Cloud opened his eyes from his sleep.

-The end of the prologue-

Chapter 1 will soon be published.

What do you guys think? I know it's a bit rushed and short, but what do you think of the story so far?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I like it! Please write more! It's very mysterious and Cloud opening his eyes at the end of the prologue feels like its hinting to something important <3 you got the characters down really well too. I look forward to chapter 1.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Well well well. this ought to be a fun read.

Skye91

Thank you for your nice comments. I'm currently writing Chapter I. Stay tuned ^_^

Gull Wing

Awards

You should read over your chapters one more time before publishing, there are some grammar mistakes you could have probably noticed and fixed yourself.

Skye91

You should read over your chapters one more time before publishing, there are some grammar mistakes you could have probably noticed and fixed yourself.

As I said, my prologue was a bit rushed. I've learned English as a 2nd language and I want to share people the quality of my story.

Gull Wing

Awards

As I said, my prologue was a bit rushed. I've learned English as a 2nd language and I want to share people the quality of my story.
I don't want to sound rude, but nobody is pointing a gun at your head and the world won't end if you wait one more day to post your story. Always take the time to proofread your writing if you don't want readers to get distracted by the grammar and spelling instead of focusing on the plot.

English isn't my mother tongue either, by the way.

Skye91

Announcement:

Hello guys, I've just decided to put my fanfic on hold because i have exams coming up and also i'm currently writing a novel. Thankfully I have my editor to correct my grammar mistakes. The chapter I of Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories is still exist, it will be published in late May or early June. Thank you guys for all your support. ^__^

Skye91

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I this week!)

Hey guys, Chapter I is complete!, I just need to send my friend to correct my grammar errors. Chapter will be posted this week! stay tuned ^__^

Skye91

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I this week!)

Chapter I is up. I'm sure there are many grammar mistakes. Enjoy reading, a little grammar help would be appreciated. Thank You ^__^

Chapter I
Part I

Cloud opened his eyes from his sleep, he have a minor headache because of his dreams. He got out of his bed and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower. After he finished his shower, Cloud goes downstairs to eat some breakfast. He sat in the kitchen table while Tifa cooking some breakfast for her and Cloud. Tifa looked at Cloud and smiled.

"Good morning Cloud" Said Tifa while she was getting ready for breakfast.
"Good morning." Cloud replied with his sad quiet voice.

Tifa came to Cloud while she was holding to plates. She put the plates on the table and saw Cloud with his sad face.

"What's wrong?" Tifa questioned.
"Nothing" Cloud replied.
"Was that dream again?" Tifa questioned again.
"Yea." Cloud replied.

Cloud and Tifa were eating their breakfast. Tifa looked at Cloud eating so slowly, Cloud is not feeling so hungry at all. Tifa looked worried, she is trying to figure something out to cheer Cloud up.

"I KNOW!!, LETS GO TO GOLD SAUCER!!!" Tifa jumped with excited.

Cloud completely reminded.

~Flashback~

At the Gold Saucer

Aerith: Wow, I never been this place before.
---
Aerith: Cloud come with me.
---
Aerith: Lets go this one
---
Staff Member: Congratulations, you are 100th couple.
---
Princess Rosa (Aerith): Save me Legendary Hero (Cloud)
---
Aerith and Cloud stepped into the Gondola

Aerith: Wow, Fireworks

Aerith: Cloud...., I’m searching for you.

Cloud:....?

Aerith: I want to meet you.

Cloud: But I'm right here.

Aerith: (I know, I know...what I mean is...) I want to meet...you.

"...Cloud!" Shouted Tifa.

Cloud suddenly jumped as Tifa shouted.

"Are still daydreaming?" Tifa questioned.

"...No." Cloud replied. "I'm sorry, I can't go to Gold Saucer."

Tifa looked sad, though her plan to cheer Cloud up has failed.

"I need to walk" Said Cloud as he got up with his chair. "Say hello to Marlene and Denzel for me."

Tifa looked down and started to have tears. Cloud walked towards to Tifa and erased her tears.

"I'll be ok." Said Cloud.
"But, I'm still worried." Tifa subbed.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Said Cloud.

Cloud walked towards the door and turned his face to Tifa and he waved goodbye. Tifa started to have tears with a smile.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
:3 it was good, but the flow of this chapter, feels off. Otherwise, I like the daydreaming sequence. Hmm maybe it's your style of writing it or telling certain parts of it. (sorry not trying to criticize you or anything, just pointing out, some parts seem kind of rough). Otherwise I look forward to your next chapter.

Skye91

:3 it was good, but the flow of this chapter, feels off. Otherwise, I like the daydreaming sequence. Hmm maybe it's your style of writing it or telling certain parts of it. (sorry not trying to criticize you or anything, just pointing out, some parts seem kind of rough). Otherwise I look forward to your next chapter.

Thank you, i'm glad you liked it, but I need someone who can help me with my grammar. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back