• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 8:The legendary Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Along with Salidify's help Leo Leonheart killed the android and brought peace among the world. years have went by after Salidify's death, he has wished he could find a way to bring him back. But one day as he was exploring some ruins with Seifer, he came across a stone tablet. On it was the story of the legendary Warriors, Odin,Yojimbo, and Gokhi. These three were the greatest warriors on the planet until one man froze them, they wanted there legend to stay alive but they had no luck but had one last wish before they were frozen, they all wanted to find someone that could beat them and the killer could have one wish they wanted, it could be about anything, love, money, power or bringing someone back. Leo has begun yet another journey to find the temples these warriors are hidden in and bring Salidify back to life.

Rules
No godmoding
no powerplaying
romance is pg-13
Have fun

template

Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:

Mine

Name:Leo Leonheart
Appearance: Looks Like Squall in kh
Weapon: Squall's Gunblade
Personality: Funny, smart, sometimes serious and romantic when he wants to be
Bio: The person who killed the android known as Telemarose with Salidify's help. He found a way to bring Salidify back and is now on a quest to find the temples of the legendary warriors and defeat them and bring Salidify back.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name:Ryo
Appearance: Looks like Vincent in FF7:AC
Weapon:Shotgun
Personality:Quiet, mysterious, cold
Bio:A close friend of Seifer's and once was Laguna's studet, after he heard about Leo and his journey he decided to find him and follow him.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Cloud Lion

Appearence: Cloud from FF7

Weapon: Sword

Personality: Cloud is quiet and usually keeps his cool. In battle he likes to think ahead.

Bio: When cloud was a child he trained with sticks for battle. He always wanted to be strong, and he knew one day he would get that strong. After his parents died when he was 7 he moved on alone. He eventually had enough money to buy a decent sword, and now does missions for money, and fights to save the weak.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i guess i'll be salidify again when he comes back, but until then i will control a diffrent character. no just the perfect way to do this.

Name: Yoh
Appearance:
jing25kd.jpg

Weapon: salidifys legendary blade, Appocalypse
Personality: soft hearted, easy going. smiles alot
Bio: will post this soon

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Let us begin teh role play! For those who still wish to join, please do so before page 10.

ic:

It was the beginning of a new journey for Leo, he was alone this time.

"Well, so it begins, my quest for the warriors, I must defeat them" Leo said, "For Salidify's sake."

(sorry for the shortness)

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ryu followed Leo without him knowing, he hid behind everything he could find and kept close to Leo.

"He can't do it alone, but I don't want him to know i'm following him, Seifer and his stupid orders." Ryu said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh watched as the two slowly made there way past him. he had been following them without knowing for the past few days." i hope you lead me to where i need to go" he whispered. as he walked after them, making sure not to be seen he smiled, knowing that he was finaly going to find salidify, and destroy him once and for all. he walked up beside Leo" oh your that kid that fought with my brother salidify" he said joyfully throwing off his cloak"you have to let me go along and find him with you."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
my name is yoh nuatsuke, i am his brother in the flesh, so how about we get this finding him thing underway" he luaghed as he pranced off along beside Leo" i can't believe we are finaly gonna find brother, i have missed him so much since i lost him. i wish he never would have disappeared like that." he smiled at Leo and whispered" i hope we find him soon" in his mind the only thoughts were" i'm gonna find him and kill him, then i will take his sword which i wield now.!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Leo paid no attention to Yoh he just continued to walk along the plain, "You can stop hiding, stranger." Leo said, he unsheathed his gunblade and pointed to a rock behind him.
"No need to stay hidden, I knew you were there all along." Leo said.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ryu came from behind the rock and held his shotgun out, "I'm Ryo, I wish to join you on your quest, I'm Seifer's friend, and I knew your grandfather, Mr. Laguna Loire." Ryo said, "So do you accept my offer?"

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Name: Ray Toro
Appearance: The guy with the carrot top
Weapon: Death Row (a sword of great power)
Personality: Serious about everything, not a talker, but a man or action.
Bio: Ray is a man of serious action. He stumbled upon the Death Row and too this as a challenge. He decided to find someone to help him find out the past about this sword. But first, he hit the books.

Upon two years of studying, he found out it belonged once to the Leonheart Knights. He is now seaking out Leo, to return te sword to him.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ryo walked behind Leo and Yoh keeping a close eye on Yoh's sword, "I've seen that sword before. Where'd you get it from?" Ryo asked, "I might know you if you tell me?"

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Ray looked around. He grabbed Death Row. I gotta find Leo. He thoght. He searched everywhere. He seemed to be nowhere. He searched all over the city. Nowhere. He went back to the rock. Many good memories there. He found Leo.

"Leo!"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
he waved it around in the air" i found it on salidifys garve, he left it as a present form me, hoping i would wield it right, and fight for justice, and look at me now, standing beside the legendary Leo who my brother fought with in the last battle, heard you too kicked that android's ass, is that true that he just made an opening? and then you escaped un harmed from the andriods last attack?"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"Yeah, your brother sacrificed his life, so I could live. If it weren't for him i'd be dead." Leo said, "And I wouldn't be teaching at Edea's underground garden."
He walked ahead of them to avoid conversation about what happened in the past.
"I need to stop by Balamb for a second." Leo said, "I haven't seen my mother in months."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ryo heard someone yell Leo's name and shot at the person coming, "Leo we got company." Ryo said, "Should I dispose of him for you?" Ryo continued shooting at the person but missed, "My shots off."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back