• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 7 Last Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverlastingLight

This may not be the best place to put this, even if it is anime, but anyway, back to my point. Does anyone know much about it? Only thing I heard is that it's coming in english in 06, and most people are saying it's a movie.

So, does anyone know anything and could tell me?

dejah

:|
nay. it's a short 30 minute anime piece of how zack and cloud escaped from shinra. and about sephiroth's rampage on Nibelham. it's all in the game already.

it was a bit confusing at first, because i couldnt tell apart the flashbacks from the main story. but it was all good in the end. brilliant!!!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Um, here's some info I found if you need it(dejah mostly stated it already):
The first part of Last Order takes place 5 years b4 the FF7 game with Cloud, Zack & Tifa along with crazy Sephiroth as well.
The other part is how Cloud & Zack escape from Shin-ra.
I guess the whole OVA is a flashback becuz it's being reflected by one of those Turk's dudes named....Tseng, who's rereading a case file on Cloud & Sephiroth...

That's about all I know. If I find any more info, I'll let u know...

EverlastingLight

Yayness, thanks! I was just getting really confused cause some nutcase was ranting about it being a movie and what not. Sounds cool then!

black acid

Heros need Villains
there is word from japan that they already have the game of this anime movie. it's beenin presented by chapter. however tha U.S. should be getting full versions of the game later 2006:)

keep your heads up guys cuz this cell phone game is gonna rock:cool:

helios

Bronze Member
Sweet FF7 is one of the best FF of all time it might be the best in fact but i wanna see teh adventures of zack and cloud.

black acid

Heros need Villains
fogive me for this helios but in this new FF cell phone gaem.....you wouldnt be able to play with cloud or zack...infact you'll be forced to kill them. acording to the story line of before crisis u play a an one of 8 underminded turks in search of glory to there organiztion.

the battle system is awsome since u can call pllz to join your party from any part of the world WHILE playing the game:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back