• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaligrl89

This is another version of Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. I know that most of you might think that it's just another FF7 rp. But this is our own Final Fantasy 7. We can write how we think the Advent Children movie should've been and we can include new characters and old characters. Basically, we're creating our own Final Fantasy7: Advent Children!!! So come join~!!!

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. Keep everything up to pg-13
3. No killing off other characters without my permission
4. No yaoi or any of that stuff unless it's a joke
5. Try to update often
6. Don't let anyone feel left out or alone
7. Have Fun!!!

**If your going to use a character from Final Fantasy7 or Final Fantasy7: Advent Children, PM me so that I can tell you whether that character has been taken or not. If you wish to use a character from another game, make sure it's a character that everyone knows so that no gets confused about it**

Template:
Good Side:
Name:
Hometown:
Weapon:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance:
Group/Organization: (Optional)
Other info: (Optional)

Bad Side:
Name:
Hometown:
Weapon:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance:
Group/Organization: (Optional)
Other info: (Optional)

**Label if your on the good side or the bad side**

My Template: (Good Side)
Name:Fayt
Hometown: Midgar

Weapon: A long sword with blue, chinese lettering saying "power" on it. It can use elemental powers and it's especially strong when using the element of ice.

Personality: Fayt can be quiet but once she gets comfortable by her surroundings, she can be hyper. She likes to cheer people up and make them feel good about themselves. Fayt knows when to be serious, but she's especially serious when engaged in a battle.

Background: Fayt's parents were killed when she was 5 by a war. She was soon taken in by an old couple. As she was growing up, she learned to weild a sword and soon became an expert in swordsmanship. On her 17th birthday, she left on a journey to find the truth about herself and her parents.

Appearance: Has long, black hair with blue streaks, and has blue eyes. She wears big hoops, black gloves on both hands, and during a battle, she wears blue sunglasses. She wears a red tube-top with blue short shorts and black high-heeled boots.

**Please Come and Join~!!!** :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back