• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 7,8,9 Game Guide Box Set

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Hey guys I was searching the web and noticed places like Amazon and Gamestop had listings for a boxed set of guides with the name I put in the title. I did some research and saw a lot of news sites posting about this with pictures from the san diego comicon of the actual set. Is this a real thing?

Links:

http://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-FFVII-FFVIII-FFIX/dp/1101898046

Final Fantasy Box Set (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX) for PC | GameStop

This How “FINAL FANTASY Guide Box Set (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX)” Package Looks Like | SQUARE PORTAL

FINAL FANTASY Box Set (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX): Official Game Guide by Prima Games | 9781101898048 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Yeah, it's a complete collection guide for the PC versions of 7-9 (assuming that there is a PC version of 9 coming soon).

Psst; it's actually really cheap on Amazon.ca. $70.77!
I'd order it asap, because they change their prices very frequently.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Not worth the $90. Although...I could see it within my grasp some day :). I grew up with those three games and I'd sure would love to have that.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Somehow I doubt IX is coming to PC. The other two were easy to update seeing as they had already received PC ports back in the day, but porting such an old game doesn't seem like something Square Enix would do. Unless it's for mobiles.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yes, so not worth it. New guides are usually $20, so I wouldn't pay over $60 (and I usually don't buy them until I can get them for at least $15, tbh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back