• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 15- It will have the strongest villian Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
FFXV active time report had the director said it will have the strongest villian ever. Let's talk what does it take to beat the others, what personality should the villian, and how will it be possible if it's a fantasy based on reality? I would really like to hear from everyone because in actuality this is big and bold for the director to say. So please join, and let's discuss.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Did they really say he would be the Strongest? I only remember them saying he would be a much Better villain in the sense that he have a strong personality etc. They said that in a response to a question that stated that Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja (I think) were really great characters so they wondered if FFXV would have a strong villain in that context as well.
I'm assuming you mean it different from that because of that line; "and how will it be possible if it's a fantasy based on reality?"

Either way I hope the villain will be that red headed character with Axels voice and I really hope they let Quinton Flynn voice him in English as well, he seam to be an awesome character.
If they said he would be the strongest I can only imagine him becoming a true God and the only way to beat him is to enter the depth of his mind or something, maybe it will be similar to the end of Digimon S01?
We've seen some powerful villains before so that might be my bet, I don't really need them to get that powerful though, they can still be great villains.

Awards
Did they really say he would be the Strongest? I only remember them saying he would be a much Better villain in the sense that he have a strong personality etc. They said that in a response to a question that stated that Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja (I think) were really great characters so they wondered if FFXV would have a strong villain in that context as well.
I'm assuming you mean it different from that because of that line; "and how will it be possible if it's a fantasy based on reality?"

Either way I hope the villain will be that red headed character with Axels voice and I really hope they let Quinton Flynn voice him in English as well, he seam to be an awesome character.
If they said he would be the strongest I can only imagine him becoming a true God and the only way to beat him is to enter the depth of his mind or something, maybe it will be similar to the end of Digimon S01?
We've seen some powerful villains before so that might be my bet, I don't really need them to get that powerful though, they can still be great villains.
Don't forget utimecia, and emperor. and void ex death. The villian has to do something they surpasses all of them. He his to physical, magical, and intelligence. He has to beat kuja, void exdeath, and ultimecia in magic. Seprhioth in terms of strength. Smarter than the other villian$ Basically he has to go beyond a god to literally be the strongest. And that's gonna be hard. I just hope tabata can actually do this because i want this actually. And the villian should have a personality not used in any Final Fantasy before. And lastly which is most important, he has to do something so great he'll make kuja, ultimatcia, void exdeath, and emperor look like babies in a playground.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Don`t wanna sound like a jerk, but could this have been discussed in the FFXV thread that we already have here? Also what Tabata probably meant by that statement is that the villain might not be strongest one of all FF bad guys, but that he would be the new most memorable one. Someone that would surpass villains like Kuja and Kefka, which most of the FF-fanbase praise to heavens and beyond.
But on the topic itself. Well, there are several characters that people have speculated to be the villain of FFXV. The ruler of Nifelheim, Emperor Aldercapt, the mysterious Hooded man seen in past trailers, and the umbrella and fabulous hat guy seen in the 2013 trailer.

Personally I see Idola as someone similar to President Shinra and Rufus from VII, Gestahl from VI and Brahme from IX. They seem t be a major threat and they are, but the real villain is pulling the strings in the back round, controlling them and their motives(nut we never know, they could surprise us). I could see either the hooded man or the umbrella guy be this shadow puppet master. The hooded man with his wordplay gives me some Kuja vibes, and I could see him being a theatrical villain. I read an really interesting theory about him once, and I think I posted a link to it here a few weeks back. Also I have seen a theory were it was speculated that the hooded man was actually Prompto, because the hooded man and Mr. Argentum share a few facial similarities: the hair, the face structure is similar etc...

The umbrella guy could be another puppet master, maybe not the main villain, but some one who manipulates others and is there to enjoy the show, and maybe to advance his own goals. Similar character to Reno from VII and Axel, especially similar to his personality in Chain of Memories. Also when I look at that umbrella, I would like to see him have similar fighting style like Neo from RWBY:
tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o10_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nto16zh6Mh1spnh9c_500.gif

Smug and fabulous.

What I personally want to see form this villain? That he/she is complex, that the villain is smart, has cool looking and amazing powers, good personality. So the basic stuff.

EDIT:
Ninja`d by Vanitas666

Last edited:
Awards
Hmm that seems a great example of a villian. that wbe neat. I wanna laid back villian, but to be a purist. As in truly make a perfect soceity, and eliminate all emotions. Not that would be an awesome feat. Actually make a perfect everything, it would be awesome.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm that seems a great example of a villian. that wbe neat. I wanna laid back villian, but to be a purist. As in truly make a perfect soceity, and eliminate all emotions. Not that would be an awesome feat. Actually make a perfect everything, it would be awesome.
While that have been done before (maybe not in FF, not sure) it would really fit with the whole "Based on reality" thing.
As for the comment before that, when I say God personally I'm talking about someone who actually rise above the universe itself and the universe just become like a dream, like it's now composed of the villains mind.
Anything less then that is just a false god with a small "g" (lol) or an idol or a powerful diety but not a True God.
That's the ultimate power you could ever achieve as far as I'm concerned (unless you bring in more universes and realities then the world the game is set in like he become the God of all the universes from all the FF games or something but if so I think we'd see Gilgamesh lol)

Awards
that'll make a perfect villian. controller of multiple universe's. That could work in a fantasy based on reality. There's so many possibilities.

Awards
I found the perfect villian type for FFXV. It's better than a sadistic villian, or even a purist. A villian that doesn't want to exist. Like his mine goal is not exist in the universe. That's the best i came up with.

Songbird

Grrrr
If this is gonna be the 'strongest villain ever' I'll need to batten down the hatches and probably put a Nerf cover on my controller. Because my constant death-grip in tough scenarios might just break the thing.

Ulicies

Also what Tabata probably meant by that statement is that the villain might not be strongest one of all FF bad guys, but that he would be the new most memorable one.
Definitely this; I think they were talking about how convicting and memorable this new villain would be, as opposed to its power.

I have no idea who it will be. I'll keep an open mind. For all we know, it could be the blonde from the newer trailers. Isn't she the girl who is arranged to marry Noctis? I wonder what her character will become.

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Thought Caius was the strongest villain... Oh well...

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back