• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal'Cie (OOC & Sing-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
You can post right away. I'll send the pm when I get to a computer. I'm on my phone right now and it's hard to post with a touch screen phone.

lumine approved

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Ok....I made a little white lie. Because I read Flower's post in a sad way I decided to go ahead and post the RP.

I didnt do much in my post. I just made the setting for now.

Flower your first character is accepted. If both your charactes are l'Cie they have to belong to the same affiliation.

I'll send the location of fal'Cie tomorrow.

:D

Same affiliation? Okay, it's done. <3

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Heh, sorry it took me longer to make longer than I expected. I hope it's acceptable .

Name: Sable Hartwell

Affiliation: Pulse

Home Town: Mosca Village

Appearance: Clicky (She’s a bit more tanner and her eyes are honey colored)

Personality: Sable is outgoing and very energetic due to living in a farming area. When she has something to accomplish, she will not stop until it is completed. Along with her stubborn attitude, she is not easily swayed. People are often surprised by her personality because of her friendly features.

Eilodon: Ifrit

Eilodon Special Attack: Flames of Hell

Weapon: Dual Handguns

Main Magic: Firaga

Sub-Magic: Reverse & Sleep

Tattoo:Link (Located on the back of her neck)

Bio: Born in a family of farmers, Sable grew up exposed to nature and was no stranger to hard work. Everything seemed peaceful and normal until she had an unexpected encounter. When she was younger, she had ventured in the woods in search for lost livestock. As she was searching, she couldn’t help shake the feeling that something was following her. She decided to rest since nothing had appeared. Suddenly, a low growl radiated around her. Shocked, she took up the closet thing to a weapon: a stick. The growl became louder as the bushes rustled wildly. Unexpectedly, a crystalline-like beast approached her, snarling savagely. Realizing that a stick would do no damage to this creature, she decided to flee. The beast took off after her, plowing the underbrush. She took refuge in cave to wait out the beast. Exhausted from the chase, she passed out. As she woke up, she decided to make her way towards home, where she told her parents of this event. She later found out this being was Cie Corpse, a L’cie that has fail his/her focus. As she was chosen to be a L’cie, she promised herself to complete her focus so she would become a Cie corpse herself.

Other: Nothing else to add…

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Yush posting time =D , haha time to type my dynamic entrance 8D

Raxaon

l’Cie Temp

Name: Deumion
Affiliation: Cocoon
Personality: Pretty laid back. usually leads his life with his emotions. Once his loved ones are in danger, he will stop at nothing to protect them.
Eilodon: Phoenix (Adds fire element towards attack at will, but mostly turns into a high-speed hover board)
Eilodon Special Attack: Rebirth Flame (Attacks with fire magic and sets Raise on Deumion, or revives fallen party member)
Weapon: Gunblade (which is sheathed on his back in a special leather holster)
Main Magic: Firaga
Sub-Magic: Thundaga & Curaja
Tattoo: on the back of his right hand. Deumion wears finger-less gloves to cover the tattoo from peering eyes.
Bio: Deumion was born in Cocoon a year after his brother, Aero, and grew up there his whole life. Ever since they were little, Deumion has always looked up towards his brother as a role model, especially when their father left to Pulse and never came back. To find his father, he has been training with Aero and now looks at Aero as a rival (even though he still looks up to him).

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Dissidia is coming out today at 12:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i will be at Gamestop to get my pre-ordered copy of the whole psp package

This thread is starting to die down... maybe someone should post

Somebody post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back