• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal'Cie (OOC & Sing-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal’Cie

Prolouge

PulseCocoon.jpg

Thirteen centuries ago, a fal'Cie, preternatural being formed by the crystal residing inside it, created a floating, utopian city in the atmosphere of a planet known as Pulse. The fal'Cie willed that the city be completely isolated from the crude and brutal wilderness below, and commissioned machines to be the guardians of the citizens. Barriers were subsequently set up all around the city, and as such was the metropolis granted its befitting name: Cocoon.

Having lived secluded from the outside world for many years, the citizens of Cocoon are now becoming anxious of what Pulse really holds. Recent contact with those from the world below has caused people to question one another and their ways of life. To keep things in check, the Holy Government ‘gets rid of’ those who question Cocoon’s way of life and have become ‘polluted’ with the world below, Pulse.

Now

Although world is full of fal’Cie, around thousands, there are two that counter each others actions. The fal’Cie of Cocoon see’s the below world as hazardous to it’s people and have chosen a select few from it’s world to become l'Cie. Cocoon’s I’Cie have been given the Focus to find the fal’Cie in Pulse(In Kouken) and liberate it of it’s crystal, so that it can’t create I’Cie of it’s own and cease to exist.

The fal’Cie of Kouken(Which is a city on Pulse) has come to dislike the technology and lazy way of life that the fal’Cie of Cocoon has created. It wishes to get rid of Cocoon by destroying its fal”Cie and therefore causing Cocoon to fall from the sky. It has chosen its own I’Cie to do the Focus of bringing down Cocoon.

The Holy Government sees all I’Cie as threats to the Human race. They seek to destroy all I’Cie from Pulse and Cocoon. They believe that all I’Cie have too much power and could possibly take over and become corrupted with the power of the gods.

Each fal’Cie have mark their I’Cie with a tattoo somewhere on his/her body. It gives them the power to summon a special Eidolon. Eidolons are the powers of the crystals given living form. They take the forms of beast to help a I’Cie do their Focus. Eidolons can take other forms too.

Plot

There are three sides to the plot of the story. I’Cie have to carry out the Focus of their respective fal’Cie or risk becoming Cie Corpse. I’Cie of Cocoon needs to locate and destroy the fal’Cie of Kouken and the I’Cie of Kouken needs to find and locate the fal’Cie of Cocoon as well as find a way to get to the floating city from Pulse. The Holy Government have to ‘get rid of’ anyone that has been influenced by Pulse as well as locate and destroy any I’Cie that they come in contact with.

Affiliations

Cocoon
Falcion Brom Blackstone/Odin (Blufire)
Aero/Shiva (tdc456)

Ai Del Lune/Carbuncle (Flower)
Rosa La'DuVar/Sylph(Flower)

Pulse
Jinan/Knights of the Round (sorafinalform)
Alice/Bahamut (lumine)
Sable Hartwell/Ifrit (~SacredFox~)

Holy Government
Shingo/Siren (Vexond)
Seeraphina (Vexond) still workin on temp

RP Facts:

Infected – the term given to those who have become influenced by the world below, Pulse.

Cie Corpse - crystallized monsters formed when a l'Cie fails in his or her Focus. Said to be worse than death. The l'Cie loses all the humanity within them and crystals cover and twist their body. This fate is also the reason why becoming an l'Cie is considered a curse. The Cie Corpses have no emotions, intelligence or goals, they just live trapped inside their crystallized bodies. They have long claws instead of hands, but they retain the facial features of their past selves. A pulsating red light in their chest keeps them alive. If the light is destroyed it will kill the person inside.

Focus – a mission given by the divine fal’Cie. Failure in completing a Focus ends in becoming a Cie Corpse.

Monsters/Rogue Machines/ Soldiers – There are many threat within both worlds. Pulse is full of creatures. Some are peaceful but others will attack humans upon sight. Cocoon is full of Rogue Machines that have malfunctions. These machines will attack anyone that is around them. Cocoon also has Soldiers of the Holy Government which will attack anyone within restricted areas or if they recognize an I’Cie. (Here is a list of monsters & a list of machines at the bottom of the link)

Towns:

Cocoon is split into 4 Sections

Section 1 – This section is the housing district of Cocoon. Humans live in this area. It is the 2nd largest section.

Section 2 – This section is the heart of Cocoon. It has shops, schools, trains, buildings, and other things a regular city would have in it. It is the largest section.

Section 3 – This section belongs to the Holy Government. Inside is the main building where they train soldiers and carry the Infected before they ‘get rid of’ them. It is the 3rd largest section.

Section 4 – It’s the smallest section. It is the only section with grass and trees and a lake. It is also the closest section to Pulse. If anyone gets too deep within this section they will come upon a Restricted section which leads to Pulse. It is heavily guarded by soldiers to prevent that from happening. Anyone in that section will become Infected.

Pulse is home to many towns and villages and other places

Royal City of Kouken – The largest city in Pulse. Many people live here. It has many buildings. It is the most advanced city in Pulse although not as advanced as Cocoon. The tallest building is known as Kouken Tower and is home to the Mayor of Kouken. It is guarded by Kouken soldiers.

City of Altor – 2nd largest city in Pulse.

City of Clairon - A city full of nothing but shoping places. Good spot to get potions, weapons, etc. No one lives here. Only a work city.

Clairon Woods – Located to the south of Altor. It is full of monsters.

City of the Lost – Was once the main city on Pulse and as big as Kouken but has become deserted and over run by Cie Corpse.

Wastelands - The traveling space between cities and villages. Populated with monsters.

Mosca Village – A small village full of farmers and herders.

Paloom – A small town near the Swamps. It rains constantly here. The people here hate outsiders and will be mean to anyone that is one.

Swamps of Pulse – An large area surrounded by swamps. Very dangerous.

Lightning Alley – A place where the sky is constantly filled up with lightning that strikes to the ground. It full of electric monsters and leads to the Crysalline Lake

Crystalline Lake – A lake that is made of nothing but crystalline matter. It resides directly below Cocoon.

Rules:
1.The main rule….have fun with it.
2.You can have 2 characters(both can be l'Cie) but they have to be on the same side or the other has to be on the Holy Gov. (You can't have 1 Cocoon l'Cie and 1 Pulse l'Cie)
3.I will play the part of both fal’Cie and have an OC of my own. My OC will play an important part in the RP. I'll explain this when I finish the template.
4.Human is the only race in this RP that you can be. Although you can mention Moogles.
5.Since I’m both fal’Cie I will send a pm to the members of each affiliation about the location of their respectful fal’Cie. Please do not tell anyone on the other side the location of your respectful fal’Cie.
6.I will also send a personal pm to a Rper of my choosing to do a certain Focus for their character which will tie in to the RP.
7.Romance is ok. Try to keep it PG-13.
8.No hard curse words, please. Keep swearing to a minimum.
9.Any person that does not post within a week of their last post (unless on vacation or has a good reason) will have their character turned into a Cie Corpse. It will be as a failed Focus and therefore the result is as it is(please pm me if you plan on being away for a while to prevent this).
10.If you are from Pulse and doesn’t want to be from one of the few city/villages I’ve named you can create your own. I will add it to the list.
11.ONLY I’Cie can use elemental magic. Regular Humans and Holy Gov. characters can ONLY use none elemental magic (cure, protect, time magic, etc)
12.If you want to be High Ranked in the Holy Government PM me your template before you post it.
13.Only one Eidolon for each I’Cie. You can choose from this list or you can create your own. No two people can have the same Eidolon. It’s first come, first serve.

Templates:

Click here for a list of magic. (Scroll to bottom of page)

Click here for a list of Eilodons. (Scroll through the page to see. Pick any one)

l’Cie Temp
Name:
Affiliation: (Cocoon, Pulse)
Home Town: (Only for those affiliated with Pulse)
Appearance: (Picture or description)
Personality: (how does your character act? )
Eilodon: (Choose from the list. Your Eilodon can take the form of your weapon(see below) or a vehicle (only for Cocoon affiliates))
Eilodon Special Attack: (Be creative, make sure it matches your Eilodon's magic element)
Weapon: (your character’s weapon. Description or picture)
Main Magic: (Has to match the magic of your Eilodon. This is your most powerful magic)
Sub-Magic: ( Only choose two. )
Tattoo: (describe/show what your I’Cie tattoo looks like and tell where it is located (back, chest, arm, ect)
Bio: (Tell about your character’s past and how he/she became an l’Cie)
Other: (What else.)

Holy government Temp
Name:
Weapon: (your character’s weapon. Description or picture)
Magic: (Only 3 non elemental magic)
Bio: (Tell about character’s past and how he/she joined the Holy Gov.)
Other: (What else)

Regular Temp:
Name:
Weapon: (isn’t necessary)
Job: (what is your character’s job. Student, shop owner, spy?)
Bio: (Tell about character’s past and present)
Other: (What else)

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
is the I'Cie the ones who can have the powers? then I think I might make a I'Cie temp then...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
cool... here it is!

Name: Falcion brom blackstone
(his adopted parents named him this, his birthname is forgotten)
Affiliation: Cocoon
Appearance: Bright silver hair in a small ponytail, Crystal Blue eyes, pale skin, usually wears a black t-shirt with a black and red shoulder guard and blue jeans and black knight's boots.
Personality: A smiling yet reserved individual, He is constantly lost in thought about his past, he has forgotten almost everything about himself: his name, his birthparents, basically everything about who he is. but he is helpful, forgiving and also very charismatic and prideful.
Eliodon:Odin: can take the form of an armoured horse.
Appearance:http://www.gaming-age.com/specials/ffix/OdinArt.jpg
Eliodon special attack: Zantetsuken,
Odin fuses with Falchion and creates 3 duplicates of Falchion's sword and the four blades thrust forward stabbing a single target multiple times usually killing them or dealing massive damage to the target.
Weapon:http://209.132.96.165/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=51696
Main magic: Thundaga
Sub-magic: Blizzard, Cura
Tattoo: This tattoo goes down the center of his back:
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs27/300W/i/2008/132/c/6/Lower_Back_Tribal_2_by_jakofheartz5870.jpg

Bio: He was discovered on the crystaline lake by his adoptive parents when he was 3, and his Tattoo was on him the time he was found so people wondered: "This child was supposed to be a I'Cie of Kouken." But they also wondered why he was an I'Cie to start with. Same with him when he found out. His adoptive parents treated him with care and given him food, shelter, and even his sword. He was trained to be a I'Cie As he wanted to be one because of his Tattoo. He also thought that if he did, he could possibly find out about his birth parents and possibly why he was chosen...

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Your Accepted, but can you post a picture or describe what your Eilodon looks like. And change the name to Odin since that's what he's most commonly known as. (To not confuse some people who doesnt know)

I'll post my template tomorrow.

Notice: I've added Eilodon Special Attack to the template for l'Cie. Blufire make sure you add it, ok.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yeah, 95% of the information is real but since it's a while until the real game comes out, I added my own stuff. Such as the Sections of Cocoon and the Cities of Pulse.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Name: Jinan

Affiliation: Pulse

Home Town: Paloom

Appearance: Ninja by ~yojinbo on deviantART

Personality: Mysterious and very silent. Some people have never heard his voice even though he lives around them. He is classified as a deadly weapon that is not to be taken lightly. His blinding speed and stealthy abilities allow him to sneak through places without being noticed. The powers that he has allows him to shift time as he feels.

Eilodon: Knights of the Round

Abilities:

The first knight attacks with a long sword that look like Cloud's Rune Blade,
The second knight attacks with a lance,
The third knight attacks with a rod and casts what looks like fire magic,
The forth knight attacks with a mace,
The fifth knight attacks with a long sword,
The sixth knight attacks with a hammer,
The seventh knight attacks with a rod and casts what looks like blizzard magic,
The eighth knight attacks with a trident,
The ninth knight attacks with a staff and casts Comet on the target,
The tenth knight attacks with a naginata,
The eleventh knight attacks with a battle axe,
The twelfth knight attacks with a sword,
And the thirteenth knight attacks with Excalibur.

Weapon:

Flame Sword by =GrimAngel on deviantART
An ancient sword that he found in the Swamp of Pulse. It was being gaurded by a Malboro Overking and four zombie knights. The knights were nothing to take out with his magic but the Overking took a whole three days to beat. He had to hide from two Vivian's and a Kriss while fighting the Overking. When he met the Overking for the final front he used the last of his potions and magic to destroy it. When he killed it the lake presented him with the gift fitted for a warrior of tremendous strength.

Main Magic: Ultiga

Sub-Magic: Firaja, Haste

Tattoo: http://www.cooltattoofinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tribal-angel-wing-tattoo-274x300.jpg
It's on his back to the point where his wings are on his shoulder blades

Bio: Jinan's mother died giving birth to him and his father was an I'Cie. So his father knew that at some time he would be either killed or turned into a Cie Corpse. He began to train his son in the ways of speed, strength, and stealth. His father sent him to his fal'Cie to turn Jinan into a I'Cie on his 18 birth day. They sparred as much as possible, then ton the same day his father was taken to be turned into a Cie Corpse. As they took his father he cried and helplessly watched, and they gave him his first mission.

Other:

Projectiles: Flaming Kunai by ~Mo-eh on deviantART
lotus flower shuriken by ~blueskky on deviantART

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Sorafinalform, I'm sorry but you have to choose another Eilodon. Blufire chose the one you want first. I know they have different names but it's the same Eilodon (The name was change from Catastro to Odin through the FF series).
When you choose another one. I will accept your template.

I look forward to your temp Sacred Fox

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Count me in =) , will edit this temp tomorrow ^ ^

l’Cie Temp

Name: Alice

Affiliation: Pulse

Home Town:Royal City of Kouken

Appearance: Smooth silky bay hair embrace her innocent looking heart shaped face. It's short reaching just a little beyond her jaws with a couple of stray bangs that brush over her slender eyebrows and almost hide her left eye. Her skin is of a light tone almost pale which is a wonder since she spends most of the day out in the sun. Her wide captivating bluish-grey eyes are framed by dark long lashes adding to their impenetrable depths.
Her frame is slender and lean with an unmistakable sense of gracefulness contributing to her average height.

On top, she wears a black strapless top along with an azure blue hooded cloak around her neck that has it's ends tied in a knot and left dangling behind her. Her skirt is of a matching black color reaching to just above her knees followed by a pair of skaters' shoes and topped by an elegant leather belt. Her accessories of choice are a black band around her right shoulder to hide the tattoo mark and a single dangling blue wing-shaped earring in her left ear.

Personality: Collected, smart, cheerful, eccentric, outgoing and dangerous. Alice is a very, very mysterious and odd person, one that could draw a lot of question marks from those who surround her. Her attitude is the primary reason. At times she's just that sweet, warm, supportive friend, the cool mannered and optimistic girl whose cheerfulness and resolve are unbreakable and at others she's that cold, uncaring and secluded person whose secrets are unending and whose persona are shrouded with mysteries. It makes her quite unpredictable and confusing to others and perhaps suspicious at other times but for those who truly understand her, they'd know that she's a sincere ally and an irreplaceable friend who would defend her beloved till the last breath. In battle she's a fierce and devastating opponent whose tricks and resourcefulness are endless. A one that's not to be underesitmated for sure.

Eilodon: Bahamut (it can transform into a legendary staff called "The Sun Shard")

Eilodon Special Attack: The Sun Flare (while summoned, Bahamut allows Alice to use Reflect and Gravija spells and casts Hero spell on her when dismissed)

Weapons:

"Fists of Fate":A Two black normal looking leather gloves that Alice wears all the time. They don't look to be anything special in the eyes of people but little do they know that those gloves are ancient phenomenal weapons. When worn they grant Alice the ability to boost the strength of her fists by 50 times more than the normal, making it a dangerous and deadly weapon. Also they allow her to channel magicks through them giving her a much greater array of abilities and tricks to use. They're very light in weight and do not hinder their user's speed.

"The Sun Shard": At Alice's will, Bahamut can transform into the legendary staff "The Sun Shard", A pitch black plain staff made of unknown unbreakable material. What makes this staff a truly legendary weapon is that it can be reshaped into any weapon the user desires. ((example: if the user is in desperate need for a sword, the staff would melt and materialize into the desired sword the user needs))

Main Magic: Flare

Sub-Magic: Hastaga, Thundaga.

Tattoo: Link, it's located on her right shoulder.

Bio: A girl who had lost all that's dear to her at such a young age. It was that fateful night when she awoke to find herself in a strange forest, wounded and stained with blood, almost near death with not a clue about who she was and where she came from. With no memories, no friend, no home to belong to she was left to face the world all alone. However, she was not a one to give up and hide in fear, eventually she learned to survive and fight to live. Perhaps it was her extraordinary talents and fighting skills that helped her stand on her feet even though she never knew how she got them.

Years passed and as they did Alice became stronger and lethal having traveled between many jobs and seen many places and met with countless people but as expected there would always be her past, the truth about her origin and her lost memories. She yearned to know who she was and where she came from. Eventually her pursuit led her to no other place than the deserted city, The City of the Lost. There in that ancient forgotten place she met her fate, A destiny she would never escape from. After venturing in to the deepest of places in this city, following nothing but a whispering melodic voice she discovered a Fal'cie.

"So you came..." it said " just as he told me". The words puzzled Alice, she wondered what did the Fal'cie mean and who was He?. "Do you know me?" She demanded, confusion and curiosity driving her, It seemed that the Fal'cie somehow by some way recognized her well as if it knew her. "You don't remember?" was the only reply it gave. Alice fell into her swirling questions and endless wonders, It wasn't making any sense. " It is time" The fal'cie continued " You must face your fate, you must complete your focus". Eyes wide open with surprise and confusion, she couldn't find her voice to object, to demand an explanation. "I've waited long enough and now it's your turn" The Fal'cie concluded with a strong tone vibrating the very foundations of the old city, it's voice sending shivers into Alice's spine. "Become a L'cie", there was no way, not even a small chance, a tiny split of a moment that Alice could avoid the golden beam that shot through her right shoulder. Golden light surrounded her before gradually fading away leaving behind it's visible mark on her right shoulder, the mark of a L'cie. She opened her eyes to find herself in a small cottage on the way to the City of Kouken, the last thing she could remember before she fainted was the voice of the Fal'cie echoing in her ears. " We'll talk again...soon".

Other:
Dislikes pickles, frogs, fish, complaining, nerds, socks, selfish people, Holy Government and underground areas.
Dominating hand: left
aura: golden
Character theme: From Harry Potter and the half blood prince OST
The other side theme: From Ginger snaps OST
A Sad sitiuation theme: FF XIII theme 2
Battle theme: FF XIII theme 1

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Sora, you're accepted. Dont forget to add Eilodon's special attack to the temp. Do the same Blufire.

I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so it'll be late or even saturday until I post. I got an 18 hour drive but my sister is driving with me so I wont be alone.

Here's my temp:

Name: Shingo

Affiliation: Holy Government

Home Town: City of Altor

Appearance: Shingo

Personality: He keeps to himself. He is a quick thinker. When he talks, his words are always wise. He can sometimes have a sense of humor.

Eilodon: Siren

Eilodon Special Attack: Time of Ignorance (While Siren is summoned no one, not even l'Cie or their Eilodon can use magic)

Weapon: Blade of the Just

Main Magic: Silencega

Sub-Magic: Warp & Haste

Tattoo: Click Located on left shoulder.

Bio:
Shingo was born on Cocoon. At 18 he became a regular soldier of the Holy Government. On a mission to 'get rid of' the Infected he became an l'Cie. The fal'Cie that gave him the power gave him a specific Focus. He keeps the fact that he's a l'Cie to himself because he is part of the Holy Government. He recently became the Commander of the Holy Government to liberate Cocoon and Pulse from l'Cie. He will do anything to complete his Focus.

Other: nothing

Last edited:

tdc456

I'll edit this later. Looking forward to being a part of this.

l’Cie Temp
Name: Aero

Affiliation: Cocoon

Appearance: Aero

Personality: He is very laid-back. He tends only ever be serious when fighting. Constantly looks on the brightside of situations.

Eidolon: Shiva (transforms into a motorcycle for quick transport)

Eidolon Special Attack: Diamond Dust (deals damage to all foes and casts Hastega on Aero when they leave)

Weapon: His massive lance can be summoned and vanished instantly. (when needed)

Main Magic: Blizzaga

Sub-Magic: Thunder & Curaja

Tattoo: Click located on his chest over his heart

Bio: Aero was born in Cocoon and grew up there his life. His father once ventured from Cocoon into Pulse, but no one is his family has seen or heard from him since he left the boundary. Since his father's disappearance, despite his mother's wishes, he has been training in order to one day leave Cocoon and find his father.

Other: Don't know what to put.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Finally home after an 18 hour drive. I'll finish my temp and look at the others after I get some sleep.

I hope more people join.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
well I'm gonna edit my temp.

well when lumine finishes her temp then that should be enough.

tdc you're accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back