• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13-2 Time Rerversal Mistake. Help!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Ok I think I just royally screwed up.

I just got to Acedemia 500af, and I went back to get something from 4xxaf and used a time reversal on accident (finger slipped on the R1 instead of L1). I had to do it, and all that came after it again! So I did, Worst hour of my life having to replay the bit I just did. And i'm not all that fond of the dream worlds. anyway eventually got back to it. (Lots of skipping scenes to make it go faster.) Omg I was so mad. since I spent a better part of three hours doing it the first time.

But now it wont let me go to any area before 4xxaf nore will it let me go to 500af I'm stuck!!! Is there a way to fix this? Help would be appreciated. I can go to the areas imbetween and 4xx but nothing before or after.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok I think I just royally screwed up.

I just got to Acedemia 500af, and I went back to get something from 4xxaf and used a time reversal on accident (finger slipped on the R1 instead of L1). I had to do it, and all that came after it again! So I did, Worst hour of my life having to replay the bit I just did. And i'm not all that fond of the dream worlds. anyway eventually got back to it. (Lots of skipping scenes to make it go faster.) Omg I was so mad. since I spent a better part of three hours doing it the first time.

But now it wont let me go to any area before 4xxaf nore will it let me go to 500af I'm stuck!!! Is there a way to fix this? Help would be appreciated. I can go to the areas imbetween and 4xx but nothing before or after.

I hate to tell you...but you only needed to his R1 again to unlock the gate and you wouldn't have had to do the whole thing over.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
really? X.X , I thought it would just start it over again. all well. I got more exp doing it. My characters are at level 80 now.

so I should be able to just do it again to open it back up?

Logic and reasoning were not with me this morning. Lack of sleep probably didn't help. seems so obvious now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back