• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

just writing to say lol mwaaahahahahahaha i own the game. and its great but im haveing a hard time figuring it out since its in japanese. but its really good

S

Shadow Soldier

enygma said:
just writing to say lol mwaaahahahahahaha i own the game. and its great but im haveing a hard time figuring it out since its in japanese. but its really good

You fail. If you said you own the game and you understood it... then you wouldnt fail. But you bought the Jap kind.. you fail horribly.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
wow, so you own it..I well soon, when I import crap it takes forever to get here><.May I ask why you got the game if you can't understand Japanese? your going to be playing thought it and not get anything. Then when you DO get the English verson. It wont be as much fun because you going to have tons of spoillers form the Japanese version that you dont understand..o_O

S

Shadow Soldier

Rufus_ShinRa said:
wow, so you own it..I well soon, when I import crap it takes forever to get here><.May I ask why you got the game if you can't understand Japanese? your going to be playing thought it and not get anything. Then when you DO get the English verson. It wont be as much fun because you going to have tons of spoillers form the Japanese version that you dont understand..o_O

PWNED

enygma

meh its the same as kingdom hearts 2 i got that in japanese and i understood it completely. i may not be able to read it but it all makes sence plus i watch alot of animes and stuff so i can pick out certain words they say, i just cant read it

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Rufus_ShinRa said:

Amen. I watched 1 FMV, and it didn't contain any spoilers ^_^ I'm waiting on the rest til the game comes out, it'll be worth it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well since I bought Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King. It came with a demo of FF12 and so far the game is pretty good. The controls are way diffenrt then before, feels like you are playing the . Hack series but with better graphics and movement.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
enygma said:
meh its the same as kingdom hearts 2 i got that in japanese and i understood it completely. i may not be able to read it but it all makes sence plus i watch alot of animes and stuff so i can pick out certain words they say, i just cant read it

It is nowhere near like playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Maybe you should either play the demo or actually buy it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
enygma said:
FF12 is a far more complex game.

If you think the KH series are tough stories, they are nothing compared to the FF saga.

The dialogues are much longer and more frequent...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
what dont you like about it?

FFVII system sucks, to easy..Same as FFX, I mean, I dont think anyone got game over in that game..Talk about overpowered..

Its being called the best FF allready..So many ppl well dis-agree with you..I think FFXII is supra.. I hope it can make ppl shut up about FFVII..<.<

Hokage

Banned
Awards
One thing I love about this game is the music. It is... heavenly. Big thanks to Shamdeo for letting me listen to it. It's really just so wonderful. I could listen to it all day. I'm kinda worried about changing to such a battle system but I'm sure that with time, I'll get the hang of it.

abbysmal-etheria

well i guess iun ffx we are overpowered but in my opinion i think ffvii is really really good. maybe coz i haven't really played it seriously yet but i guess it just doesn't really suit me.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
New2Ya said:
^You got it like on MP3?

Some songs, like the opening theme, Penelo's theme, etc. I'll give you the link as soon as Sham gets back on so I can ask him =D

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
http://ffxii.us/music.php

Some of the tracks they have available are:
~ Kiss Me Goodbye ( English )
~ Kiss Me Goodbye ( Japanese )
~ East Dalmasca Desert
~ Empire's Theme
~ Opening Movie Theme Song
~ Penelo's Theme
~ Symphonic Poem / March of a Wise Man
~ Symphonic Poem / Overture
~ Symphonic Poem / Road of Hope
~ Symphonic Poem / Road of Hope ( refrain )
~ Symphonic Poem / Romance
~ The Strike of a Blade

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ooh, I have those already... I thought you meant you had all the songs recorded from the JP game.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Oh my... I think I stumbled across something interesting.

http://www.kariwahlgren.net/resume_vo.html

She's been cast in Final Fantasy XII? Interesting. :D

EDIT: Also... there was something in her news section:

"Recording in progress for two Final Fantasy video games to be released later in the year. Kari will provide the voice of Princess Ashe in Final Fantasy XII and the voice of Shelke in Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back