• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy 10 help!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighthawkmk2

the game final fantasy is amazing
but i need help with one of the parts

the part is where you fight sin and after you just lopped off his 2 fins and now you are attacking his mouth

it has 140,000 health and kills you with the stupid giga gravity thing
after 12 turns or so
what i need to know is how to beat it
if you could be kind enough to tell me how i'll be greatly appreciative
well thanx for your time

by the way i don't have any of those legendary weapons or anything like that

MP3Gamefreak

Here. I got some info for you.

Sin

Boss 25.3 (Sin + Sinspawn: Genais)
HP (Sin): 36,000
HP (Genais): 20,000

Genais uses Bio, Waterga, Midaretsuki (random physical x10), and Sigh to attack. Genais shouldn't be a problem until it closes the shell changing it into the Armor-status. When it's in this mode it counters attacks with Curaga on itself. When Genais closes its shells, Sin will charge up and use Gravija in the next turn. Sin only uses Gravija if Genais is alive, but after Genais is defeated Sin will use elemental Black Magic to counter and Reset Aura. At the beginning of the battle, use Slow on Genais and use Fire-element attack on it because Genais is weak against Fire. Use the Silent Buster attack to counter Genais' Waterga attack. After defeating Genais, use Auron's Armor Break and Metal Break on Sin

Deck
After defeating Sin and Sinspawn: Genais, rest up and save then talk to Yuna on the Deck for the final fight against Sin.

Boss 26 (Sin)
HP: 140,000

This fight against Sin has to be fast or else Sin will use the Giga Graviton (forced game over) attack when the bar at the top of the screen is full. More or less, Sin doesn't do anything during its own turn except move closer. However, after a couple of turns by friendly members, Sin will counter with Glare (Stone, Confuse, and Zombie) on the entire party. Cast All-Haste right after the battle starts. Then use magic attacks and other long distance attacks against Sin when it's far away. When Sin is close enough, use Auron's Armor Break and Metal Break on it, then use physical attacks. You should be able to deal around 40,000 HP of damage every round.

Your welcome.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
This belongs in the SE forum but anyway...

You need the Legendary weapons because you need the BDL (Break Damage Limit) ability. You really only need two or three, Tidus', Auron's and maybe Wakka's or Kimahri's. Once you get a couple of the weapons, just get everyone's overdrives up (no the Aeons, you have no time to use them) and then cast Hastega at the beginning of battle. Once you have used everyone's overdrives, Sin should be close enough to use normal attacks against, don't. Use the Quick Hit ability. That, plus hastega plus BDL, means many, many hits at high damage, which spells certain death for Sin.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hmph. The thing is, all the strategies so far have been assubming your quite a high level and guite strong.

There is something easier than getting those Ultimate weapons ~ The Aeons, The Magus Sisters.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/588/588359p1.html < Copy & Paste that into your browser addy bar. A guide to getting the 3 "secret" Aeons.

The Magus Sisters can basically beat Sin on their own. With one of their attacks, {Razzia}, even if your a low level it does around 10,000 damage, and this is possible to use again next turn with a command you can give them. And if your a bit of a higher level, expect hits of nearer 20,000 with it.

Ofcourse, they MUST have their overdrives full. This is quite hard to get quickly, because there is 3 of them, and you can't control exactly what they do. I suggest Omega Ruins for it if your a high level, or somewhere like the Calm Lands over a series of 5-10 battles.

Start off with their overdrive, "Combine Powers!" is the command you need to use. Delta Attack doesn't do as much damage as Bahamuts Mega Flare, or atleast my Bahamuts, but it'll take a heafty chunk out of Sins HP. From here on, it's all out offense. Since they are Aeons they will avoid all status effects. You can defeat Sin on like, your 4th turn if your lucky. ;)

But saying all this, I remember I beat Sin on my first playthrough, with no extra Aeons or Ultimate Weapons, but I don't have a friggin' clue how. O_O; Lmao.

Yes the magus sisters are great in battle but I only needed anima

B

Bwaha

Well..., i cheated. I got the legendary weapons for everybody off of the Utlimate codes disk... But, I used LuLu and got her to do flare fury on Sin and use Hastega on every one. that probably wont help though... sry! :eek:

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hint: The more you summon the Masgus Sisters the better they become. The very first time you use thier overdrive it wont be very good. But, ust keep battling with them & soon enoigh they can kil Omeg Weapon with 1 reguler atttack(Razzia).

heres a hint for the game in general....take tidus auron and wakka and swtch them through the others sphere grids......everything dies...and you dont need the aeons....

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
You won't need the Celestial Weapons to beat him, but in order for me to beat him, I must have Anima. This is how I did it:

Have all your aeons and Yuna in overdrive. In battle, have Tidus cast haste on Yuna. Don't use her overdrive just yet, summon Bahamut in overdrive and blast Sin. Then withdraw Bahamut quickly if it doesn't kill him and now use Yuna's overdrive. After you use Yuna's overdrive, Anima will be left with his overdrive and you'll be able to use this move once again, adding up to twice in a row. When I was using it, it did 50,000 damage and more, so afterward, you would have done 100,000, just 40,000 left. you should be able to finish it off with the other left over summons in overdrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back