• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fanstasy X-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora007

The big monster in the desert that has 99999999 hp, how do you beat it?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
The big monster in the desert that has 99999999 hp, how do you beat it?

First this goes to the Square-Enix sub-forum, secondly the monster that attacks you in the desert while you dig hasn't got 99999999 Hp, it has 333222 or something like that and you just avoid the place where you dig till the last chapter and then you will have to kill it as a extra mission.

Masamune

Big Boss
I guess your talking about anga maiyu (sp?)

Well, you could get a catnip from the 20'th floor of via infinito (the dungeon under bevelle). luckily the bosses and the monsters of the first twenty floors are easy and you can easily beat them. after getting catnip (which allows you to do 9,999 damage per hit when in yellow health) give it to a gunner which has learned trigger happy level 3. have two girls into dark knight which has a high defense stat and a hefty supply of potions. Make sure you level up alot (my advice is to level up in the farplane if you have to). when you face the boss. Get your gunner to yellow health and fire away (with trigger happy), at anga maiyu. dont waist your time with the two big identical figures and aim for the body. keep on healing when needed and you should beat him.

or you could beat him without the catnip like I did but it would just make the battle harder.

hope that helped.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^You can get catnip assuming you did everything right in Bevelle for the kinderguardians to find the...umm..hole thingy in Bevelle.

But the way I beat this guy was level to
Yuna (71)
Rikku (72)
Paine (73)

Then have a mastered alchemist (assuming you got the alchemist dressphere) and 99 High Potions. When the battle starts, use a star curtain to cast reflect on the party, and the fiend on the right should kill itself. Use high level black magic and regular attacks to take out the fiend on the left. Then give the center one your all. If your health goes down, have an alchemist mix 2 high potions and that should heal 2000HP for all characters. You might want to enter this battle with a ribbon equippred or anti-poison accessories.

This is one of the most hardest bosses in the game (not counting the via infinito ones). If you're gonna climb down those 100 levels in via infinito, then dont use too many elixers or mega-elixers here.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
I beat him in level 55..though it took me like an hour but my strategy was, one alchemist, two dark knights. I used the dark night's special ability..'darkness'...I think it was called like that then just..oh yeah I also used an accesory that boosts power and HP too. Then that's basically it...darkness like...each hit 9,9999 and also keep healing and attacking and yeah:p

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^What? Darkness really did that much damage on level 55? But yeah, it's true, Darkness is a good move to use, since it will damage all enemies.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that your main priority in this fight is to keep the two smaller fiends KO'd. Dont only attack the center one.

Masamune

Big Boss
one more useful advice:

If you have the accessory ragnarok, give it to one of your dark knights. whenever the dark knight will use darkness, he will not lose HP.

even though ragnarok is an accessory which turns your MP cost to 0.

maybe its a glitch.

It can be obtained form pinning the blame on Rikku in the Mi-hen mystery during chapter 4-5.

But if you don't have ragnarok, you cant get it any other way. in that case, use the item "twin star" on your dark knights which also turns your MP cost to 0. and thus preventing loss of HP to the dark knight during darkness.

hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back