• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Exams thread of I NEVER LEARNED THIS and dead week partying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It's that time of the semester/year.

My government final is tomorrow morning, and my other finals are in two weeks. Going to be studying my ass off for those.

How are you guys coping? What are your plans for final studying? If you're in university/college and have "dead week", what are your plans for then? Study parties/hang outs/goofing off?

Moan/bitch/cry/groan?

I'm racking my brain trying to cram this legal system BS into my head lol.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Re: Finals Thread

i have finals next week and i'll inevitably pass with A's i'm not even worried people who freak out about finals are kind of stupid tbh

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

AP testing is next month );

Only really worried about AP Comparative Politics. And maybe a little about AP Physics. The other three should be easy enough.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Finals? I just took my midterms. -_- I have about five more weeks of school.

(though if I hadn't changed schools I'd be taking finals right now)

I'm not nervous about any of my future finals. The classes are easy.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

IB/Academic finals in about a month that my medical career may depend on.

Totally chilled about it.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member

In the UK, your progression into the next year exclusively depends on your finals; we lack a GPA and, in Medicine at least, any form of coursework whatsoever. It's a make or break thing. Oh, and between first and second year, my university is planning on booting forty students. It's to do with the quota on medical students they are allowed to take in.

My first final is in less than six days, then three more one month after it.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

In the UK, your progression into the next year exclusively depends on your finals; we lack a GPA and, in Medicine at least, any form of coursework whatsoever. It's a make or break thing. Oh, and between first and second year, my university is planning on booting forty students. It's to do with the quota on medical students they are allowed to take in.

My first final is in less than six days, then three more one month after it.

so it's hell to get in and hell to stay in

i feel so bad that my heart isn't even in this career

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Because becoming an author isn't feasible.

So I'll settle for money instead to pursue my dreams later, give my kids a good life, and help others.

Also, Doctors Without Borders. And intellectual stimulation. Everyone tells me I should become a shrink, too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

★;5504511 said:
Because becoming an author isn't feasible.

So I'll settle for money instead to pursue my dreams later, give my kids a good life, and help others.

Also, Doctors Without Borders. And intellectual stimulation. Everyone tells me I should become a shrink, too.

It is good to make a future for your future children, but you still want to consider your own happiness. But I can see you enjoying medical school. I've seen people who have never had an interest in the medical field become top of their pre med program.

And you can always pursue both at the same time. Especially if you want to go into Doctors Without Borders. It is a good thing to record and have travel journals about. :D

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It is good to make a future for your future children, but you still want to consider your own happiness. But I can see you enjoying medical school. I've seen people who have never had an interest in the medical field become top of their pre med program.

And you can always pursue both at the same time. Especially if you want to go into Doctors Without Borders. It is a good thing to record and have travel journals about. :D

Well I have a novel in progress (who doesn't?) and mom can get it published.

I will continue to work on it during med but perhaps to a lesser degree.

EDIT: it pays a shitton better here than in your country, Dogen

i'm genuinely more favourable towards the career then i let on

you know, inner teenager resents idea of not immediately pursuing what i want most in life (career-wise)

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

I just finished my English Final Project and presented it yesterday, 27th, and i still have another 2 tests and another 3 final projects due all by next week, tuesday

Muse

you look atrocious

i just finished taking my geometry EOI yesterday and i think i have the highest score in my class

i'm also supposed to do my us history EOI in two weeks :B so psyched~

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

hmm got SAT exams next saturday. gonna suck

then i got my 400 question history exam then my literature exam

the next few months will suck so bad

I miss the days of exams with a lot of questions. It's easier to do well if you studied.

Meanwhile most of my tests range between 5 and 15 questions...meaning you can bomb a test quite easily.

O

Oberon

I have two major projects for my finals (no tests, yay art student in studio courses :>).

I am making 1) a board game, which is going to take the majority of my time and 2) a "constructivism"-style poster for an exhibition. I can use any medium I want on the latter so it should be super easy.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Drugs and Behavior final, class is a joke will be easy. Japanese final which will be moderately difficult but not "omg kill me nao plz." And then a 20 page paper on executive control of attention which is so boring I want to cry even thinking about it.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

I'm only taking 3 classes this year. But they don't matter at all cause i've already signed with my school like 3 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back