• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode's Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Not really. The Heartless is the darkness in the heart given physical form, not the heart itself. Hearts inside of heartless seem to be held in a state of suspension until they're freed by a Keyblade.

So it was the darkness give the physical form of the heartless?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
So it was the darkness give the physical form of the heartless?

Yeah, Heartless' "bodies" are made of darkness, and they function without making use of the hearts they carry (hence the name).

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yeah, Heartless' "bodies" are made of darkness, and they function without making use of the hearts they carry (hence the name).
Darkness does make use of the heart, at least in the sense that it needs it to manifest as a creature properly. They're called "Heartless" because of their emotionless and instinctive behavior.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Darkness does make use of the heart, at least in the sense that it needs it to manifest as a creature properly. They're called "Heartless" because of their emotionless and instinctive behavior.

Not really. Pureblood Heartless seem to exist without any hearts within them whatsoever, considering the fact that they don't release hearts when they're defeated. The requirement to create a Heartless is darkness, not a heart.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Not really. Pureblood Heartless seem to exist without any hearts within them whatsoever, considering the fact that they don't release hearts when they're defeated. The requirement to create a Heartless is darkness, not a heart.

Except Heartless Sora goes to show that his heart was still there.

Stars

リク

So the Pureblood is definitely without a heart, that makes AX to name them Heartless?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
At the ending of Final Episode, the scene when Terranort stabs the keyblade on himself, did he actually release anything from himself?

I know he is trying to get rid of Terra.

Are you sniffing paint? Terra is locking his ability to use the Keyblade so Xehanort can't.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Are you sniffing paint? Terra is locking his ability to use the Keyblade so Xehanort can't.

No, that was MX's doing; BBS timeline said that Xehanort turned the keyblade on himself. Plus, it pretty much parallels what XH was doing when Riku was resisting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
No, that was MX's doing; BBS timeline said that Xehanort turned the keyblade on himself. Plus, it pretty much parallels what XH was doing when Riku was resisting.

Are you sure? I still agree with my theory, could you please show me the quote? If you do, than i'll agree.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Here ya go:

BBS Timeline said:
In a desparate move to rid himself of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into the pool of darkness that spilled forth.

Crystal

Silver Member
Mayhe he doesn't "released" anything from his body, but just the stabbing makes him fall into comma state lol

I wonder after the stabbing, the guardian was disappear.
Does it represent anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back