• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode's Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well by seeing the final episode's ending... Would it make sense?? xD

We are still don't know where is Terra's heart. so, i wouldn't say it makes sense or not.
Probably Terra's heart was gone from his body or his heart been hold by Eraqus from kicking out by MX, IF Eraqus' heart is active.

Kiwi +

Awards
We are still don't know where is Terra's heart. so, i wouldn't say it makes sense or not.
Probably Terra's heart was gone from his body or his heart been hold by Eraqus from kicking out by MX, IF Eraqus' heart is active.

Oh well yeah that makes sense. I would say more of the Eraqus idea, but somehow I really doubt he is still active?? Or did I miss something??

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh well yeah that makes sense. I would say more of the Eraqus idea, but somehow I really doubt he is still active?? Or did I miss something??

I have no idea whether his heart was active or not.
But his memories does having some influece on Xemnas, the knowledge of Room of Awakening may comes from him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'm leaning towards this idea. XH managed to successfully eject Riku's heart, which was harboring no one at the time. If MX had known about Eraqus being inside of Terra, he may not have tried to get rid of Terra (then again, it's not like he had a choice).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm leaning towards this idea. XH managed to successfully eject Riku's heart, which was harboring no one at the time. If MX had known about Eraqus being inside of Terra, he may not have tried to get rid of Terra (then again, it's not like he had a choice).

I agree, the scene when MX realizes that Eraqus is with Terra is after that heart-ejection-try in Blank Points. Eraqus's heart somehow actively assisting Terra may not be that farfetched as it sounds.
I mean, how many "inactive" hearts have we seen yet? Only one as far as I can recall, and the reason that heart is inactive is more than obvious.
A hint of Eraqus's heart being an active (although small) player in all that mess could be for one Xemnas statement of "hearts are the source of all power" which originates from Eraqus and for second, look at Apprentice Xehanorts eyes. While Terra has blue eyes and MX has golden, Apprentice Xehanort has brown...hasn't Eraqus also brown eyes?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
A hint of Eraqus's heart being an active (although small) player in all that mess could be for one Xemnas statement of "hearts are the source of all power" which originates from Eraqus
I dunno about Xehanort inheriting any form of Eraqus' memories...I mean, if Terra didn't get any (seemingly, anyways), I'd figure there'd be no chance in hell for Xehanort to get any either.

and for second, look at Apprentice Xehanorts eyes. While Terra has blue eyes and MX has golden, Apprentice Xehanort has brown...hasn't Eraqus also brown eyes?
AX's eyes are a lighter shade of brown than Eraqus' were. I can't figure out exactly why AX's appearance changed, though MX is clearly an influence, as we can see with the pointy ears.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Eraser Rain said:
I dunno about Xehanort inheriting any form of Eraqus' memories...I mean, if Terra didn't get any (seemingly, anyways), I'd figure there'd be no chance in hell for Xehanort to get any either.

Granted, we have to little information in this regard to make any definite theories.

Eraser Rain said:
AX's eyes are a lighter shade of brown than Eraqus' were. I can't figure out exactly why AX's appearance changed, though MX is clearly an influence, as we can see with the pointy ears.

If you mix brown with yellow/gold, don't you then get a lighter brown? I can't be a mixture of MX/Terra, since yellow and blue would make green.
Maybe the appearance change from AX is then the only one in the entire series that doesn't have a big deeper meaning, lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
A hint of Eraqus's heart being an active (although small) player in all that mess could be for one Xemnas statement of "hearts are the source of all power" which originates from Eraqus and for second, look at Apprentice Xehanorts eyes. While Terra has blue eyes and MX has golden, Apprentice Xehanort has brown...hasn't Eraqus also brown eyes?

So,does it mean Eraqus having an influence on AX's physical appearance? I mean the eyes thingy you said.
It would mean, the heart is active and thus influence AX too?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So,does it mean Eraqus having an influence on AX's physical appearance? I mean the eyes thingy you said.
It would mean, the heart is active and thus influence AX too?

Possibly. I remember a thread way back when where we discussed AX's eyes. The two main theories leaned towards Eraqus's influence, or the brown eyes to be symbolic of a neutral status. Er, there was also another theory that Mater Xehanort's eyes were brown before becoming so heavily influenced by darkness, but that theory was thrown out the window after Young MX's model was extracted from the game.

Crystal

Silver Member
Possibly. I remember a thread way back when where we discussed AX's eyes. The two main theories leaned towards Eraqus's influence, or the brown eyes to be symbolic of a neutral status. Er, there was also another theory that Mater Xehanort's eyes were brown before becoming so heavily influenced by darkness, but that theory was thrown out the window after Young MX's model was extracted from the game.

Hmm..? MX got brown eyes before? I thought he was having yellow eyes all the time?

Stars

リク
If the brown eyes were affected by Eraqus, wouldn't it mean that he is controlling part of AX?
I like what Sign said about the second idea, where MX's eyes were brown before he got into evil/darkness

Crystal

Silver Member
If the brown eyes were affected by Eraqus, wouldn't it mean that he is controlling part of AX?
I like what Sign said about the second idea, where MX's eyes were brown before he got into evil/darkness

I don't know if Eraqus had control on AX, but he does have some influence.
Just guessing, MX will be the most powerful in controlling AX's body.

Kiwi +

Awards

Wait how would Eraqus have control of AX?? I thought he disappeared?? Or we don't know that yet for sure??

Though I do agree that first and foremost MX is probably able to control AX.

Crystal

Silver Member
Wait how would Eraqus have control of AX?? I thought he disappeared?? Or we don't know that yet for sure??

Though I do agree that first and foremost MX is probably able to control AX.

During the scene when he get killed by MX, his body does disappeared but remember, he fall on Terra and gone but his heart did went into Terra'

Xehanort: As I recall, you couldn't even handle your own darkness. How, then,
will you triumph over mine?

Terra: You'll find out soon enough.

Xehanort: Oh? So that's how it is, is it? Someone else has set foot in your
heart. Eraqus, you sly fox...

This is the Quote from Blank Point :)

Kiwi +

Awards
During the scene when he get killed by MX, his body does disappeared but remember, he fall on Terra and gone but his heart did went into Terra'

This is the Quote from Blank Point :)

Oh yes now I remember. That would make sense as to why he would be maybe able to control AX to some degree or none at all. Did Xehanort actually say you sly fox?? lol

Stars

リク

It seem more likely that Terra was protect Eraqus in the vessel xD
Eraqus probably never want to take control of Terra's vessel, just MX and Terra whom want his body back

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh yes now I remember. That would make sense as to why he would be maybe able to control AX to some degree or none at all. Did Xehanort actually say you sly fox?? lol

The translation did stated he saying that xD

It seem more likely that Terra was protect Eraqus in the vessel xD
Eraqus probably never want to take control of Terra's vessel, just MX and Terra whom want his body back

Some of Eraqus' memories may affected Xemnas and Ansem.

Kiwi +

Awards
The translation did stated he saying that xD

Some of Eraqus' memories may affected Xemnas and Ansem.

Oh well thanks for that. I didn't know that... xD

Maybe they did. Do we know that for sure? Or just speculating??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back