• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshelf14

So, I just completed the Birth by Sleep in the order of Terra, Ventus, and then Aqua. Took me only 3 days, and I'm aware there's a final 4th episode when you're done with all 3. I took the extra time to get ALL 12 reports, so that's already done. However, when I start a new game, there's no prompt or anything to start the final episode. To clear things up, all of my character files are all saved separately. They all say "completed" next to their names when I get to the character selection screen. Any help? This is killing me.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
From what I understand, the requirements to unlock it are to complete the three scenarios and collect all the Xehanort reports. I think your problem is that after you collect the last report you will need to beat the final boss again (depending on the character it was with). My sister had that problem. She beat the game and never got the prompt, reloaded and got the last report with Terra and had to rebeat the final boss in order for the final episode to unlock.

I don't know your situation, but I would suggest beating the final boss again with whatever character you collected the last report with, if you collected them after you beat the game initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back