• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I have unlocked the "Final Episode" of Birth by Sleep, and I am not at a desirable level to proceed. So, I was thinking that maybe I should go to another world, so I can level up. However, I'm afraid to go any further; this system of so many saves is confusing me. Right now I'm at the very start of the "Final Episode", with the same stats as when I unlocked it. So, I'm wondering if this new save will contribute to my stats and progress for my save file for that character, or the things I do in the "Final Episode" are seperate from the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well actually you can't level up in the Final Episode, so you'll have to level up your Aqua save file, then beat her final bosses, and then it will ask if you want to do the Final Episode -- so you save over your old Final Episode. I hope that makes sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, actually, it doesn't have to be Aqua's final boss. Just prepare for Final Episode in Aqua's scenario, then after you beat the final boss of any scenario, you can make a new save with whatever your Aqua save currently has.

YoshiAngemon

Hm. That might come in handy, If I ever do the old level-grinding trick with all the abilities unlocked and maxed out for Aqua. Don't worry, I followed a Youtube Video on how to grind at Radiant Garden.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You're wrong; you CAN level up on Final Episode. I just went to a world other than Radiant Garden, and killed a bunch of Unversed. I noticed the battle increased for most of the worlds, so I thought it would be easier for me to try that, than to defeat the final bosses all over again. Thanks, guys. I really just wanted to know if the stats transferred - which they don't. I guess Final Episode was just created so that you couldn't see the very ending by clearing only Aqua's story mode. And I'd like to say now that I was highly disappointed in this game. So much anticipation... everything happened exactly how I imagined.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well actually you can't level up in the Final Episode, so you'll have to level up your Aqua save file, then beat her final bosses, and then it will ask if you want to do the Final Episode -- so you save over your old Final Episode. I hope that makes sense.

...Yes you can actually. I've been leveling Aqua up in Final Episode when I was stuck on the boss.

Dannydecay

And I'd like to say now that I was highly disappointed in this game. So much anticipation... everything happened exactly how I imagined.
So wait...you're disappointed because you got what you expected?

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Well, actually, it doesn't have to be Aqua's final boss. Just prepare for Final Episode in Aqua's scenario, then after you beat the final boss of any scenario, you can make a new save with whatever your Aqua save currently has.

^ this. you can also level up in the final episode, just dont go to radiant garden, and the mirage arena is available as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back