• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode Question (no spoilers please for final episode!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Since Aqua was the last character I played as it had me create a save file for final episode based on her (& I imagine I will be playing as her). My question is do all three characters have a different final episode (thus I should beat Terra & Ven's final bosses again to create 3 separate save files for each final episode) or does it not matter who you play as in final episode or can you only play as Aqua in Final Episode?

(By the way, feel free to talk about the main campaigns if need be I beat all those. Just avoid Final Episode & Secret Ending spoilers please)

Last edited:

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
You can only play as Aqua in Final Episode. It sums up the rest of the story. But in order to play Final Episode, you must complete all three campaigns and have all of Xehnort's Reports. (Just if you didnt know already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back