• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode Critical Mode. Any Advice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekeyprotector

I'm really really stuck on this and have no idea what to do. What is the ideal level for Aqua?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I cleared it level 39. level don't mean shit as long as your commands and abilities are up to par. you should use surges, firaga commands, shotlocks and keep that cartwheel handy. plenty of luck to you as you'll need it for the secret episode.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Study the enemy's attacks and see which ones you can block with Barrier. I recommend getting Renewal Barrier (Barrier + Curaga). It's always better to wait + block + counter than to run around and get hit from all angles, this is why I advise you to study the enemy's attacks~ As long as you got the pattern of attacks memorized and react+block accordingly, level doesn't matter.
Here's the fight in a Level 1 run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbNjYVB6ObE Observe how this player fights, how he blocks, how little he Cartwheels around, how he uses Teleport etc.
I assume you have the abilities Once More, Second Chance and Leaf Bracer o.o
Also, once you're caught in an enemy combo, don't move or do anything, just wait until the combo is over, then heal or use Renewal Barrier quickly. This way, Once More remains active and will save you from a KO by the combo.

Of course, a higher level makes you deal more damage and finish the fight in a shorter time, so, if you want to quickly get over the fight, you gain some more levels, I guess :/

thekeyprotector

Alright awesome! thank you both so much, I will do that. I have Leaf Bracer and I'm pretty sure I have Second Chance, but I can check again. I don't have Once More, but I can get it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back