• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Dive Sora is Crystal Sora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Sora

Hello I am Crystal Sora formaly known as Final Dive Sora.Well I changed my account because I got a new MSN account which is crystal.night@hotmail.com then came here to change my old MSN account in my old account which was known as Final Dive Sora.

The account email got changed but my account kinda got destroyed, it is there but I could not log in no more, so I made a new MSN and made a new account.

I am actually very angery because, first I lost all my rep and post count I lost my old sign,secound not many people know me now because my new account name finally I am angery because mods did not do a thing about it.

But the good side about it is that I got a name change.

I made this thread to clear this up.

P.S:Any help would be apperciated.

Thank you

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Did you contact the mods to fix anything?

As far as I can see, it looks like you just forgot your password

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You don't have to be signed on to look at the forums, you could have gone to a mods profile and found thier email address or instant messanger screen name and then contact them through there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back