• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuna

these sound really cool and fun
but im pretty sure i couldnt make one as good as that

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
(Last chapter of Final Destiny. Enjoy.)

Chapter 40: I Love You, Goodbye

“Rixa?”

Rixa opened her eyes and saw a familiar face surrounded by wavy, auburn hair.

”Axura!” Rixa cried, ecstatic that she was here. But the happy feeling soon disappeared as she realized why she was here. “It’s happening, isn’t it?”

Axura sighed. “I’m afraid so. It wasn’t supposed to be this soon. But what with that power surge you used to get rid of the Nobody, it triggered the Switch. I’m sorry.”

Rixa couldn’t believe it. She was dying. She would be stuck inside Xillian. Possibly forever. She looked up. “Can I see my friends… one last time? Please?”

Axura’s smile was gentle. “of course. But you can’t stay long.”

Rixa nodded. “I understand.”

Then she was briefly blinded be another bright light, and she opened her eyes as far as they would go…

“Rixa? Rixa! Wake up!” Roxas begged. “You can’t leave me!”

“Roxas, it won’t help,” Namine’ said. “She might come back for a minute, but not very long.

“But she can’t leave me,” Roxas whispered, tears welling up in his eyes and running down his cheeks.

Tifa moved closer to Cloud as the crying started. Nobody wanted Rixa to go. But nobody had a choice. Cid walked over to Aerith and wrapped his arms around her as she let out a hiccupping sob. Minnie pressed her face into Mickey’s shoulder. Namine’ ran into Sora’s arms. Yuffie knelt beside Roxas and put a hand on his shoulder. Riku, Donald, and Goofy just stood there, looking solumn. Everybody had tears running down their faces.

“Why?” Roxas whispered. “Why her?” He stroked Rixa’s hair. That’s when her eyes opened. She smiled a bit and her hand reached up to rest on Roxas’s cheek. She started growing transparent.

“I love you Roxas,” she whispered, barely audible. “I always have. Goodbye, my love.” Then, with a small flash of light, she disappeared, leaving only her purple necklace.

“NO!!!” Roxas wailed, sounding heartbroken. His hand closed around Rixa’s necklace and he started punching the ground until Yuffie’s hand rested on his arm.

“It’s okay,” she said, her big eyes full of unshed tears. It sounded as if she was going to say something else, but instead burst into tears along with Roxas and everybody else.

Xillian looked back at the small group mourning Rixa’s death. A look of sorrow crossed over her face. She felt bad for her other self. She wanted to do something, let Rixa go back to living her life full of friends and love. But she couldn’t do anything. Then she saw Axel leaning up against the wall.

Smiling, Xillian ran over to him and threw her arms around his neck and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

“Good to have you back,” Axel said, smiling that crooked smile that stopped hearts.

“Good to be back,” Xillian replied. Then they walked into a Dark Portal.

“Roxas, your turn.,” Aerith said quietly.

Roxas stepped up to the keyblade and laid Rixa’s necklace on the handle, tying it to the end where the keychain was supposed to be. Then he turned and took the sword off his back and stuck it into the ground next to the keyblade. The symbols on it still faintly glowed purple. Then he just stood there.

“Roxas…” Sora said, nudging him with his elbow. Roxas didn’t do anything.

“Maybe we should leave him alone for a while,” Riku whispered, then everybody walked away, leaving Roxas alone with the two weapons forced into the ground.

Sighing, Roxas walked forward to the edge of the cliff he was on and sat down on the edge of it, watching the sunset and letting the dry breeze ruffle his hair. A few minutes later, he heard footsteps behind him, and Aerith sat down next to him.

“In the end, everything will be okay,” she said, looking up at the sky. “If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.”

Roxas stared at her as it sunk in. “Ya know what? Maybe your right.”

“Of course I am,” she said.

Roxas smiled and looked at the sunset. “Everything will be okay in the end.”

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back