Final Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbryan

Awards
Can anyone of you list ALL of the Final Commands in Recoded? I need to know :)

and This Avatar stuff do I need a friend that has Recoded as well, to access it?
Because every time I try to use it, nothing happends I can only change my avatars outfit, how lame.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Master Defender
  • Retired Staff
  • Rising Star
You can do the avatar stuff alone. I know no one that lives next to me that has Re:Coded (most of them don't even have a DS) and I just got both the Avatar trophies (29 trophies, biatch. Damn you, Wonderland). Just leave it on on tag mode and come back after a while. I usually get 2-3 encounters in an hour.

Final Commands:
Blade Rush
Energy Bomb
Faith
Mega Flare
Meteor Rain
Zone of Ruin
Speed Combo
Star Rave
Spinner Saw
D-Fira
D-Firaga (from the dalmatians, I believe)
D-Blizzara
D-Blizzaga
D-Thundara
D-Thundaga (pricey reward for the Avatar section)

Dark Wing

Awards
if you have a wii or another ds, you can download a ds demo from the nintendo channel and have your wii transmit it or put another ds game into tag mode (any ds game with a tag mode should work) and while its doing that go into tag mode on re:coded and it'll speed up the process to getting a ballon pop up pretty much instantly. then just back out and go back into tag mode and another balloon should appear. just keep doing that and you'll have a 100 level avatar sector in around an hour or less :]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
That's actually D-Blizzaga, D-Thundaga is just from the Moogle Shop
Your thinking of D-Thundara. I bought it myself. D-Thundara is one of the 3 more expensive items in the Moogle Shop.

Swordsaint

Awards
Your thinking of D-Thundara. I bought it myself. D-Thundara is one of the 3 more expensive items in the Moogle Shop.
no hes actually right

d-thundaga is from the moogle shop while d-blizzaga is 1 mil SP from avatar sector. d-firaga is 99 dalmatians o scratch cards.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
no hes actually right

d-thundaga is from the moogle shop while d-blizzaga is 1 mil SP from avatar sector. d-firaga is 99 dalmatians o scratch cards.
Are you sure? Maybe your right. I guess it doesn't matter one way or another.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
El Coquí;5437560 said:
dont you need someone for tagmode? I have noone =_=
Do you own a Nintendo Wii? If you do than download the Nintendo Channel and go to DS Demo.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Awards
i can't continue having my 100% record on all Kingdom Hearts games thanks to that thing of the Avatar Menu rewards and Dalmations and stuff -.- i'll continue to put at 100% because i have everything that don't need avatar doing...all of the main story and Debug Report (althought D-Firaga, D-Blizzaga and some trophies missing thanks to that -.-)
maybe Nomura don't want me to have 100% on all games :p

Swordsaint

Awards
i can't continue having my 100% record on all Kingdom Hearts games thanks to that thing of the Avatar Menu rewards and Dalmations and stuff -.- i'll continue to put at 100% because i have everything that don't need avatar doing...all of the main story and Debug Report (althought D-Firaga, D-Blizzaga and some trophies missing thanks to that -.-)
maybe Nomura don't want me to have 100% on all games :p
stop whining that you can't 100% avatar menu

i did it in a few days, its easy as. just leave your ds on to get random ai avatars.

Dark Wing

Awards
yes, it'll still work even if you don't have anything to "tag". before i figured out the wii trick, i'd just leave it on at night and i'd have at LEAST 2 balloons by morning

Status
Not open for further replies.