• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss on Proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barlowcakes

do it as low a lvl u can. nothing on only kingdom key and dont use and items or magic, while blindfolded or one hand tied behind your back.
kh1 is way harder than 2 but still to easy. i have already beaten xemnad lvl 50 sweet memorys no itmes or accessories and he was still easy

Sora RE+Mixed

I wouldnt say the fight was a shame, but it was easy. Its actually also not that incredibly hard in critical mode(but still has its share of difficulties) Sephiroth made up for this battle becuase he is really good.

Near987

I agree. The first time I played, it was too easy so I swithched to Proud mode. And it was still freaking easy! :eek:_O:

I am beginning to think KH1 was harder and more enjoyable than its sequel, but that's just my opinion.

oh course KH1 was easier
there were no reaction comands
no abilites like arial recovery or w/e U can think of
and sephiroth was hella harder then he was in 2

the only thing harder in KH2 is thats u can only heal once every while and...thats all i can think of

Awards
I think M.o.N meant to defeat Xemnas, not to finish the whole game...

Oh, I did most of that today. No items acessories abilities worstest weapon etc., same for all other party members.

I got saved by Mickey.

How did he get into Kingdom Hearts anyways?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Or limit yourself on what you do, for example;

* No magic spells
* No Drive forms
* No items
* Limited abilities
* Only use the Kingdom Key

Hah, try doing it on level 1 with 60 HP and 6 Def.(Used Cheats).
I still havn't been able to get past the Dragon thingie.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm almost at the end of KHII with the lowest level possible without using Cure. Depended on Chicken Little and one limit ONLY.

Let me tell you, Demyx was a pain in the ass. 20 times, couldn't beat him. Had to level up twice and he was still as hard to beat as a professional wrestler on steroids. In a form of speaking. :/

Last edited:

MasterRox

Hah, try doing it on level 1 with 60 HP and 6 Def.(Used Cheats).
I still havn't been able to get past the Dragon thingie.

KH2FM+ have this without cheats, anyway, you should try as low as you can. I did it once in the american version with no growth abilities at level 40, but it could be lower(I leveled like 3 levels to kill xaldin, took me lot of tries). Also dont forget to add the rules that gungonx told.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Its not so hard Proud mode. If you know how you can just breeze throught it.
I beat Sephiroth along with others with ease on Proud and Xemnas was even easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back