• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final boss for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

k i cant beat the final boss in kh2:mad: its so annoying i beat him in his wierd alien thing then that space ship bird then again now in his final like zeebra color form its so hard wow... can anyone give me any helpful hints PLEASE?!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The first time is just Sora vs Xemnas. This battle is pretty easy and just attack him when hes open. Another good strategy is to block him when he attacks with his two blades. When he casts a ring around you and jumps onto the skyscraper go to the entrance (the door) of the skyscraper and press triangle. Sora will start running up and wait until the reaction command says Finish (I think) to give him some damage. Then repeat the system.
More to come. But really this should go into the members helping members section.

K

kh3

ok thanks .. the part of the fight like when him and riku are fighting and like in the fight he like captures sora and you get to play as riku or w/e.. like i almost beat him but is their any helpful hints to hurt him more or dodge or something???

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Second Battle: After going through the Kingdom Hearts' door. Run until you get the reaction command to slice through all the buildings. Then walk up until the pillar rises then you run until some buildings come at you then constantly use reaction commands to get up to the two engine things.
In this part basically just keep killing the flying Nobodys, it will damage the engine things (or whatever its called) once the charge meter is filled, press triangle to go to the left engine thing and do the same thing. Keep doing this system over and over until both are completely destroyed. Whenever it shows the triangle button, immeadiately push it.
In this part you have to destroy the pillar with the Nobody Ensigna. Just keep whacking it until Nobodies appear, kill them, then continue until the pillar is destroyed.
In this part just kill the knight that is really Xemnas. Watch out for the different weapons that were used before by the Organization members. If you attack him too much he will either slice you with his sword, or use the energy shield. In both attacks he will rear his sword back or move his hand to begin the attack.
More to come.

-RikU_

Ok, whe you run toward him...you gotta do this at the right second. Before he says wall or sumtin to make uyou go back further, cast the blast toward him, run up, and continnue process till your close to hitting him. Once you kill him, you might have to do it again to the next clone. When u get to sora and xemnas press triangle immediatly and there you go.. also equip the 1 hp thing...so that when you have to dodge the blasts, even if u r near dying, you wont, and riku will heal you right away with a potion

K

kh3

k i kno that part is easy it is just the final battle when he is wearing that like zerba suit =P

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Third Battle: After the cutscene you will go against the dragon by using a ship to destroy it. First you have to destroy the tail. Constantly shoot it with your lazer, and when the enemy ships fire at you, use the Drain button to gain energy from the attacks. When the gauge is completely filled, use the mega lazer by using triangle, which does a lot of damage. Repeat this system until the tail is destroyed, and when it is, the dragon will roar and send a bunch of missiles at you. Simply dodge them and continue on with the engines, and use the same system. When coming to the wings, some flying sacrifical bombing Nobodies may come and try to kill you by blowing up. Simply attack them with Riku's and Sora's Keyblades, or use lazer fire, which will knock them into the wings and cause damage. Once the dragon is grounded, you will come off the ship to face Soldier Xemnas again. Use the same strategy, except this battle is easier, because he does not use the Organization Weapons, just his sword and the energy shield. When you cause enough damage, the dragon will knock you back, and you have to glide back to Xemnas. Use square to glide, and find a floating building that is not coming at you. Use the triangle ability to knock it at the dragon, then triangle again to destroy its shield. Glide to the knight and continue to attack him. Use the same strategy until dead. More to come!
And yes also use Dark Aura to knock the soldier out for a second and make sure to equip the right abilities.

D

Dexter

No Offence but that battle was preatty easy, I'll admit the thing were your like in a Gummiship is kind of hard...........though...........

K

kh3

Their Is A Battle After You Beat Zemnas For The Fourth Time??!?!? Wow

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
kh3 said:
Their Is A Battle After You Beat Zemnas For The Fourth Time??!?!? Wow
No there isn't, you came to the last part. Damn internet I made a really really really long strategy on how to beat him, but it said I wasn't logged on so I lost all my work. Lousy...
Well basically just use lots of reaction commands to dodge him and attack him when he's open. When Sora is immoble and slowly dying you have to use Riku, just use Dark Aura to knock back the copy of Xemnas so he can't cast shield. Then use a reaction command to stop Xemnas from killing Sora. When Xemnas casts the large amount of laser fire on Sora and Riku, press x and triangle at the same time to knock back the lasers at him. Then just do a finishing move then you've beaten him.
Make sure you have Curaga, and only heal when you need to. Usually Riku can heal you quickly. And don't worry about him, he can fend for himself.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here is what you do...

You fight Xemnas...THEN you pick up your PS2...and THEN you THROW it out the window...and guess what?...YOU WON!11!!!111!

wrong section :\ kthxbi

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
.:KL:. said:
Here is what you do...

You fight Xemnas...THEN you pick up your PS2...and THEN you THROW it out the window...and guess what?...YOU WON!11!!!111!

wrong section :\ kthxbi
Very funny... not.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
kh3 said:
thanks awaakend
... i need to go rent it again :p
Seriously you need to buy it. I thought I could rent Kingdom Hearts 1 but then the time went by too fast then I said: Screw it, I'll just buy the stupid thing. So that is what you must do. Trust us all, it is way worth it.

O

Oberon

for the last xemnas fight, just evade and limit(either ones) as much as possible. and another good thing is to watch the attack with the white and black stripes, he only does it for a certain attack of the sword stuff for the riku part, repeat the dark aura move like a mad man. and during the laser marithon, put one thumb on triangle and one on X to get perfect mashing technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back