• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boses, anyone else think this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Everyone goes on about who Kingdom Hearts 1's final boss was way harder than Kingdom Hearts II final boss.

Well, am I the only one who found Kingdom Hearts 1 boss to be easier? I killed him first try, all forms. While it took multiple times to try and kill Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts II.

???? eh?

D

Deleted member 71005

I killed both the first time, but I found Ansem SoD to be a much better challenge, when he wielded the staff he could really deal out some damage if you weren't careful, there seemed to be much more going on at once during that battle which made it more of a challenge.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I thought that KH2's Final Boss (Xemnas) was tougher than KH1's (Ansem SoD). But, I guess it depends on what type of gamer you are.

State

Awards
Ansem SoD + World of Darkness was much harder than Xemnas + The Dragon. Might have been because KH2 was easier.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The first first and the third fight are the only difficult ones to me, the other forms are easy as shit. Xehanort's Heartless was easy, it takes time knowing what to do when he moves though.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
No, Jekek. You're not the only one who believes this. I went back and played the ending of Kingdom Hearts the other night, just to see if I still had my old save, which I did. And I fought Ansem. Even with me forgetting the old ways of KHI compared to KHII and Days. I still managed to defeat Ansem the first time. There was only one time that my HP hit the low point, and that was because I forgot about some of his attacks.

Now Xemnas, on Proud...he was a beast. Must have been that frickin' dragon that he had. That part is really awful, I can never manage to do it correctly...no matter what difficulty I am on. :p So I nearly died there and with his stupid ground lightsaber attacks at the every end. So I have to agree with the original poster here. Xemnas was far harder for me.

But really, it depends on what difficulty you are playing and if you are good at the game or not.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
First time I played KH1, it took multiple times to beat SoD but beat him last week on the first try. I'd say both bosses are easy but SoD and WoD put up more of a challenge.

Jolts

I definitely agree, I died way more times fighting Xemnas than Ansem SoD. However, this was mainly due to the fact that I couldn't figure out how to reflect Xemnas's laser attack until about the fifth time XD.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought both games had cool yet easy as it could be final bosses. I didnt die at all and didnt have that much fun with it outside of the story. Data Xemnas is cool though

Gram

Banned
Awards
I killed both the first time, but I found Ansem SoD to be a much better challenge, when he wielded the staff he could really deal out some damage if you weren't careful, there seemed to be much more going on at once during that battle which made it more of a challenge.
this^ thebatman
xemnas to me was esaier, mainly cause of the reaction commands.
with ansem, u had little bat like heartless flyin u down, orbs shooting beams at u, etc.

A

Azrael

anyone who thought anything in KHII was hard is fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Sora^Fan

Hmm...they were equally hard for me...though I found Xemnas to be more of a challenge.....I guess that's due to the fact that he fight like if he was on a Star Wars movie haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back