• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Hood

:mad: I'm in the final battle of the game when Xemnas has Sora trapped and Riku has to save him, what do I do because I can't even reach him let alone save him!!!???

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I heard that u have to keep using dark arua and then slash the Xemnas that has sora.

Legato2471

This was a pain for me. Just take a few steps, shoot Dark Aura at the Xemnas that attacks you, take 3 or 4 steps, shoot, lather, rinse, repeat til you can save Sora. Side step once in a while to.

KeybladeFinale

you just have to attack his clone thingy before he does guard and then it wont push you back anymore

or you can kinda circle around him till the clone is behind you and then run up to xemnas and hit triangle really fast

easy as pie once ya knoe what your doing

Xell

Wait, wut?
God I almost didn't make it on this bit, it was hell.. All I can say is keep running towards him and keep tapping triangle until you manage to save him.. That's what I did..

Dr. Stoopid

for that reflection part, just press X as fast as possible. I died twice there figuring that out, somehow...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
how do U people keep dying on these parts there so easy, I beat him the first try on Proud Mode, any way just like they been saying take a few steps cast Dark Aura-press square- and repeat, U should get to him in no time, it works wonder this also makes the clone end up behind U...so U can just run with casting it, and if U do get hit by the wall it'll just push U closer to Xemnas and Sora......
and as for the Laser move, just rapidly press Triangle and X, I never got hit doing this one....

THE_UNKNOWNS

Dr. Stoopid said:
for that reflection part, just press X as fast as possible. I died twice there figuring that out, somehow...

you have to press triangle and x or else only riku or sora will block, depending on what one you are pressing.

Nobody13

u press X and triangle to block the attacks (it hurts after a while. That battle almost killed ME, but i forgot the magical start button.)

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
it is easy. i don't think i should tell you. i can't belive you told everyone here that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i did it all on my own..... okay i will tell you. i ran up to him until his clone flew toward me with it's force field and i backed up until it cooled down. i started swinging like crazy until it warped back over there. i just kept doing that getting closer and closer. soon i pushed triangle for the reaction command
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i am sorry to say this but, just because you came in this month, doesn't mean you can spoil everyone. Please if you did not, read the rules. Go into the " How to use spoiler boxes forum" to learn how to use them so you do not do it again. We were all new once. i am still new but i am almost a month into my membership, though i have played kh2 not having time for the internet.i'm not beating you up, i'm just telling you. thank-you. i might not wanna be spoiled with the next kh. i beat kh2 already. happy 5th post, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back