• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Battle---Anyone have tips? Extreme help needed greatly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraGaurdian

Ok...sorry but I'm not seeing "session." Not sure what that is...but I'll look later. It's kinda late and I'm mad at the game as it is...I'll do it later...thanks for your help so far, guys!

SoraGaurdian

silverdragon1615 said:
it's a shame your not on proud, if you were you would get a secret ending without having to complete jiminy's journal. the endings still great great though. If you can't beat him now I would level up a lot and get good items.

Oh no...I am not ready for Proud! :eek: I really don't want to get stuck somewhere, which I know I will...

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Session is a Limit Command, you can find it on the other menu along with Summon in it as well.

Proud Mode isn't as hard as you think really.

Oblivion Master

ok your being attacked by buildings you said? i guess i got lost with where you were at. but to be on the factual side...you have to do reaction commands. if your on something that looks like a bridge...use my tip. if not then write me back.

SoraGaurdian

Ohhhhhh! Ok...I'll go look real quick. Sorry!

*gasp* I see it now and I used it just to see what it would do...that is awesome! Thank you so much!

Oblivion Master

if your in a place that looks like outer space with lasers, buildings coming out at you, you have to go to a building that is stationary and do a reaction command...push triangle when prompted. afterwards, go to Xemnas and attack him while hes on the thrown.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I love using "Session". When you get to finish this part, it gets a little more tougher when you finally face off with Xemnas and when you start the battle IMMEDIATELY use reaction command "Reverse" and do the same thing as you did with Roxas in the beginning.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Don't feel sorry man everyone makes mistakes, plus you just joined very recently so you don't know everything, it's no big deal and welcome to the forums!

lSoral

Glide to a floating building, and use a reaction command.

Then, after that, glide to him, and fight him. This will happen about 2-3 times. Then you'll fight his next form. And session helps, just don't use it when he barricades himself in the barrier, you'll just be wasting your time.

woolah :D

SoraGaurdian

Ok, hopefully I can do it! And no, I'm not giving up. I swore to myself I'd beat it before my other 3 friends. XD So, I'll try all that stuff tonight! Thanks so much guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back