• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Filter bypassing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
K6xF2.png

As I'm sure you've all noticed, a swear filter was implemented a while back because some of you internet tough guys like being colorful when dealing with 13 year olds on a Kingdom Hearts forum, for whatever reason. This is still the case. Anyone caught bypassing the filters will be subjected to a ban, as of this posting.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
It might be a smart idea to put this as an announcement that everybody can see (sham does these sometimes, I dunno what they're called). Otherwise some people might miss this post.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How long of a ban are you talking of here?
edit: Does this also apply to when posting in FI? D:

Youniquee

Awards
What kinda words are filtered?
In one of my posts, I wrote b*tch (without *) it still worked...though i edited it now.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
so does that mean we can still say things that are unfiltered? i dont really mind either way

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
"F*ck" is the biggest problem, PG-13 forum and all.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
You can just type it out exactly how you wanted to say it, as if there were no filters, and let the filters do their jobs. That's what they are for, after all.

But yea, if they're talking about the "25 character" bypass, then I'm definitely guilty. I do it all the time. XD

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I think you guys are just doing that be dicks. >_>

No, I don't think so, but it would just be belligerent to try and test it. XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
10 year olds say the word frequently nowadays
so it doesn't matter!

I think that's pretty much the problem; The purpose of this filter is probably to get us to better our vocabulary so that we can look like a more intelligent forum.

However, anyone who has spent enough time on this site would laugh hard at that, with or without a filter.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hot button words like FBOMB AND NWORD and the displacement of "safe" words like the two examples I just used are cowardly shortcuts to the actual words. derogatory use to these words however, is a different story and i'll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back