• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Filter bypassing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't care because I never bypass it anyway. But if its the 25 character limit, that's another story lol.

Honestly, I don't see why that would be wrong, as you're talking about Forum Games, Fanclubs, and possibly Forum Insanity, though I'm mainly referring to Forum Games, like the numbers game, back when it was still active/ I was still checking to see if it even is active. As for the swearing filters, I really don't care for them. I don't see a point in bypassing them anyways. I swear more on video games anyways. If only I could get around to getting another mic.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So then if some hipster is saying "fuck society" a in piece of writing, is it okay?

also, genis bonks colette lol

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'm failing to see what about this is so difficult? << >>

Just type normally and let the filter do the work for you.
Changing things to successfully type or convey a curse word, or other filtered word, is filter bypassing.
Just don't do it. It's easy.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Never was a big deal for me. I actually liked the previous filter words for the F-word. You know, fluff and firetruck. :D Plus, we all can be adults, and young teens. So, saying offensive words isn't always necessary. :3

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What words are censored as what?

So far I've seen "Based God" and "Bonk". I read those in someone's post and I couldn't understand what they were trying to talk about.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can bonk be turned back to "firetruck"? Now that was funny XD

Will I get banned if I bypass it in a story, or a quote of somebody else not on this forum? (say if I quote the U.S. President and Vice President and feel it pertinent to have the word bypassed)

/smartass

Well, bonk. I never say bonk so this doesn't bonking matter to me. bonk.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Leave it to KHI members to completely butcher the new filters within 3 days of its implementation.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I still see people trying to get around the censors. Know that this rule still stands: if I see it, you're going to get banned.

/hardass but also loving father figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back