• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Filter bypassing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
So. . . This applies to RPing/Fanfiction?

If this is a pg-13 forum, does that mean we can say fuck once per post?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So. . . This applies to RPing/Fanfiction?

If this is a pg-13 forum, does that mean we can say fuck once per post?

What the hell, YEAH you dick and FI and the forums, go US

Honestly, I don't think language should be censored in any of the Creative forums, unless it is meant to derogatory. Mostly talking of the Writing section, because language can make or break a character...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The shit?, 13 year olds,I'm 12 and I already know the f-bomb, I learned it at summer camp you dicks

Seriously stop cursing otherwise your gonna make us look like drunks on the run, who never gave a damn about anything we have experienced in our life, suck on that

Says the lad with the f bomb in his signature.

D

Deleted member 36435

Honestly, I don't think language should be censored in any of the Creative forums, unless it is meant to derogatory. Mostly talking of the Writing section, because language can make or break a character...
It's still a PG-13 no matter what section you are in.

I understand it makes your writing look "unprofessional" or less "dark" or whatever the dicks you want to call it, it's still KHInsider. Link to your google.doc or fanfiction.net or just suck it up. "F--k" shouldn't be in your writing all that often anyways.

my $.02

[edit] We had this same problem with nudity in digital media and it was decided against because it is still a PG-13 forum.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I don't care because I never bypass it anyway. But if its the 25 character limit, that's another story lol.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Going to say it once more: if you're going to bypass the 25 character limit, don't make it so obvious. We delete those posts.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I understand it makes your writing look "unprofessional" or less "dark" or whatever the dicks you want to call it, it's still KHInsider. Link to your google.doc or fanfiction.net or just suck it up. "F--k" shouldn't be in your writing all that often anyways.

my $.02

[edit] We had this same problem with nudity in digital media and it was decided against because it is still a PG-13 forum.

So you think the majority of the forum is at too young of an age to view swears, and that these 13-year olds outweigh the frequent vistors to those sections?

No, they don't and they shouldn't be limited because of them. If they're so interested in Kingdom Hearts, do you really think they'll care for Intel, Reli, CW, DM, TM, and FI? I know some do but the majority of the people I've seen there are not that young.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So you're saying we can use the f word as long as we don't bypass it or we can't use the f word completely?

I'm not saying I'm going to bypass it though; I'm just wondering.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I'm telling you to look for other ways to assert yourself.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
there's a difference between saying the f-word in the right context than just saying the f-word because you're someone like sabrina where your vocabulary is severely limited so you have to resort to swear words

D

Deleted member 36435

★;5472721 said:
So you think the majority of the forum is at too young of an age to view swears, and that these 13-year olds outweigh the frequent vistors to those sections?

No, they don't and they shouldn't be limited because of them. If they're so interested in Kingdom Hearts, do you really think they'll care for Intel, Reli, CW, DM, TM, and FI? I know some do but the majority of the people I've seen there are not that young.
They still might visit those other sections and it's still how people view the forums as a whole. You are also assuming that the admins are doing this because of just the Kingdom Hearts section. No, these people view the entire forums and you shouldn't feel entitled to anything special because you post in Digital Media, Religion or whatever.

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they aren't viewing it.

there's a difference between saying the f-word in the right context than just saying the f-word because you're someone like sabrina where your vocabulary is severely limited so you have to resort to swear words
o/

also, I am not trying to speak for Silh and the rest of the admins, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

my $.02

Wasn't just talking about the "f-bomb." Was just talking about cursing in general.
It hasn't been made clear what is and isn't allowed.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ah, my mistake. You quoted me, so, was confused.
Still would have replied anyways though, if it clear who you were replying to...

[edit] I'm a dumb and read the wrong post, let me reply to my original post.

As far as I know you are allowed to use any word that isn't censored as long as you aren't personally attacking someone or using them in a derogatory way towards another member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back