• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Films your currently watching (like right now)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I just finished watching 2012 with my parents. It was enjoyable, but I couldn't help but laugh at the deaths of Gordan (the step-dad) and the Russian guy. Especially, the Russian guy. Man, they did not take care of those well. Also, I barely remember the names of anyone in the movie. I only remembered John Cusack's character's name, Jackson, because of the book Dr. Helmsly kept pulling out. And I also remember the Russian pilot's name, Sasha, for some reason. :-/ The only cool part about the movie were the special effects (of course). It basically follows the same formula in every Hollywood disaster movie.

If there's anything I've truly learned from this film, it's that you don't want to be the step-dad in a disaster film because you're more than likely to die a slow and painful death. The reason: you're just not important enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back