• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Figure in the Dust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Everyone is saying how they think the figure walking out of the dust in the Secret Ending is Diz or something, but look at the shadow ofd the hair. And the skinny limbs. This is clearly Sora. That means one of the knights is not Sora.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Roxas said:
Everyone is saying how they think the figure walking out of the dust in the Secret Ending is Diz or something, but look at the shadow ofd the hair. And the skinny limbs. This is clearly Sora. That means one of the knights is not Sora.

No he doesn't Sora, he looks more like an organization member-Axel to be exact. Notice the long skinny arms, the hair appears to look like Axels he seems about the same size as Axel too.:D

Roxas

Dude, *SPOILER*

Axel is dead...
but this could be in the past.
But that is Sora!
Just watch it again and think of Sora as you see it.

Roxas

It must be Sora. Look at the skinny arms and legs and baggy shorts and hair. Just look. And as for proof, no one has proof for anything (almost) on this topic anyway. I stand by my word.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
look u the only reason u guys think its an organization member is because u think its a coat when its really another night with a cape flying behind him!!
thats why it looks so dis figured, he has armor on

fiendnuggets

Id say its practically impossible to tell who any of these people are from this trailor alone. I mean, when Deep Dive and Another Side, Another Story were first seen most people thought that the Duel Wielding Unknown was Sora...we were close but not exactly close. Then when we all saw DiZ for the first time we all thought it was Ansems shell. Close, but not right. What Im trying to say, is that Nomura loves to throw curveballs at his audience. The most logical and obvious observations are usually different than they appear. That what I love about this guy

Roxas

Yeah, but if it's Sora, then I will laugh. But no one will remember this and I probably won't get any respect...

Yoda_Mickey

There is no proof... nothing in that vid is for sure. It's just a concept vid for KH3.. jebus.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
this is pointless.... we wont find out untill we get more info... some people think this some think that.. there is no point in arguing the issue... because mostly all; the spectulation turns out to be wrong anyway

Disluxia

it's a brand new character or a new main character at least

it looks more like a skinnier DiZ i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back