• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Figure in screenshot of ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

In this image, there is a shadow of a figure, the hair sort of resembles Riku, I'm not saying it's him.
I don't think it's Terra either, because the figure's arms look too skinny, Terra is more built.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think this is the 11TH! Thread made on this. Look at the other threads before you post things!

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
yeah there have been a few theards like this. II don't see any of them at the moment so why not! xD To be honest I don't have a cule. AAt first glacne ot looks like Riku, but that wouldn't make any since now would it. I also think it could be a younger Axel or maybe even Axel other: Ale. But this is probably a false assumption. :/

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah there have been a few theards like this. II don't see any of them at the moment so why not! xD To be honest I don't have a cule. AAt first glacne ot looks like Riku, but that wouldn't make any since now would it. I also think it could be a younger Axel or maybe even Axel other: Ale. But this is probably a false assumption. :/

Like ven_013 said, there are already a couple threads on this. There is absolutely no use in posting all of our same thoughts in three separate places.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
We're having quite a discussion. XD Come join the fun! Look at my recent posts. It's got "shadow" in the title.

SORA619

Awards
well there are alot of threads like thisbut i think this is aqua's shadow. an other kid from my school say it is riku's shadow and it is big because it has sun.stupid huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back