• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Figure in a Brown Cloak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firaga013

In one of the first few cutscenes of Re: Coded, Mickey gets a scene of Riku on the island during the storm. There's someone behind him in an odd brown cloak. Then the person (or thing) points and opens a door behind Riku. Then it's over. Who or what was that? It looked sort of like a Heartless.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
In one of the first few cutscenes of Re: Coded, Mickey gets a scene of Riku on the island during the storm. There's someone behind him in an odd brown cloak. Then the person (or thing) points and opens a door behind Riku. Then it's over. Who or what was that? It looked sort of like a Heartless.
Yeah, like Ethnic Woman said that was Xehanort's Heartless. He kept that appearance in KH1 until he possessed Riku in Hollow Bastion, whereupon he transformed Riku's body to look like the Ansem that Sora faces over and over again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We had a thread about this before I think. A lot of people didn't realize the brown cloaked guy and A:SoD/XH were the same person. I don't know how considering they have the same voice and he sorta takes over Riku's body. :|

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah it's Ansem Seeker of Darkness...but I found the fact that Riku was so calm and nonchalant with the cloaked Ansem more interesting. Like he's found a long lost friend or something. Oh well, only time will tell :X

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah it's Ansem Seeker of Darkness...but I found the fact that Riku was so calm and nonchalant with the cloaked Ansem more interesting. Like he's found a long lost friend or something. Oh well, only time will tell :X

I think he thought he was Terra. Notice how casual he speaks whith Ansem SOD after he loses to Sora the first time in Hallow Bastion

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I think he thought he was Terra. Notice how casual he speaks whith Ansem SOD after he loses to Sora the first time in Hallow Bastion

Well, that's Riku's general attitude, isn't it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol,,no way he wouldn't have thought it was Terra. The man offered Riku a way to get off DI and Riku, having been blinded by his desires, gladly accepted even if it meant destroying his home world.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Lol,,no way he wouldn't have thought it was Terra. The man offered Riku a way to get off DI and Riku, having been blinded by his desires, gladly accepted even if it meant destroying his home world.
The moral of this story is: Don't let evil looking strangers with sinister voices talk you into destroying your world.

Bobjam

Awards

Well I suppose Riku did see Terra as a wondering traveler of sorts...I mean he just appeared in front of him and showed up with this keyblade when he was only so young...I can only imagine when older what it must feel then to have a similar sense of someone coming in from another world or 'universe' talking about going away which is exactly what he wanted after all. But realistically it was not Terra course ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back