• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting Riku for the fourth time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
try using the jafar card he can't break your cards as long as you constantly attack i beat him at about level 39 or so save your 0 cards and use them when he does a sleight and try to dodge the dark firaga if your behind him it won't hit you and i cant think of anthing else at the moment

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
me help.
rule of winning: Good deck. And use one ability alot. (i forget which)
abuse sonic blade, and use a lot of 9 cards so you can do it, and make sure their a good variety of different keyblades. Dark Aura= unblockable UNLESS you sleight block it.

Rep is appreciated people.

bomber624

Pokemon_Diamond__Diaruga_by_purplekecleon.jpg

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
well basically juss break his sleights when you need to and hit him when you can and heal when he reloads juss basically do that and there ya go

Saixs' WRATH

I just saved my 0 cards and murdered him with sonic blade once i broke his attack. I advise that you have the sonic blade sleight ready then use the 0 to break him and follow it up with an imediate sonic blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back