• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fighting maleficent as sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi_the_ninja

Website
www.mypraize.com
ok. i just lost for the second time trying to kill maleficent :cursing: there has to be an easy way to beat her!!! help! i just now found out (after owning the game for two weeks) that you get to play as riku. (yes...i'm veryslow. :lol: i've tried looking everywhere and tried out what i've read, but it doesn't work...

Wolffia

This is in the Chain of Memories section, so I'm going to assume that you're playing CoM. (And if you aren't talking about CoM, then this is in the wrong section anyways) In CoM, you can only play as Riku after you have finished Sora's story; so after you reach the credits, while playing Sora, then you return to the menu screen, it should let you start a new game with Riku.
As for fighting Maleficent, attack the flames she spits at you, and you'll get a green trick card; that gives you the platform to make it easier to attack her. Besides that, you should just make sure you have plenty of good cards in your deck for sleights, combos and stuff; I hear using Cloud sleights is good against her.

kairi_the_ninja

Website
www.mypraize.com
i've never played 1 and 2, so yes, i AM playing CoM...:lol: well, i'll just have to keep trying to beat her.

thanks wolffia. (yes, i know when you're able to start a game as riku. @_@)

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
She was hard for me too. Here're my tips.

-Don't use the Mickey Card (boss card), it's useless really.
-Kill the fire
-Don't use that much 3 card combos
-Ice helps
-If you can't attack the fire, jump and dodge them, they tak away a lot of health.

I'll try to give more advice later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back