• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fighting in mid air???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
evrytime sora enters valour form with goofy in the trailers it seems u can fight in mid air for a long time and use pecial moves in mid air too....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that that is a cool feature that u can do. i mean i have talked to a couple of people who have plaed the demo and they said that wehn u are in Valor form its kinda like gliding a little when jump. this makes it easier to keep ur opponet in the air therefore getting more hits andd combos. also with the new way thunder works u can put enemies in the ir and massively combo them while u are just Normal Sora. this shows that the battle system has been totally revamped to make it even more addicting than KH. god that will be my fav part about the game. the battles. god i cant wait.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the batle system is awesome. i mean that was the second best part of KH. first was the story and second was the battles. i mean i am a big fan of battling. i mean who didnt love smacking heartless with a keyblade. i sure loved it. also even though the battling in KH was sorta limited in what u could do. it was one of the best action games i have ever played. and now that KH2 is looking 10 times better i know i will love this game even more than KH. I mean with reaction commands, drive mode, and the co-op attacks i mean what more could u ask for. also the number of different combos and stuff that we have seen via trailers and demos are astonishing and very well done. the movements are smooth and perfectly done. this game is becoming a monster that just wont stop. lol cant wait.

Rose of Irony

Lol, pointless thread. I do look forward to bouncing Heartless up like Rare Truffles and getting to pound them for longer. They look like they have a lot more stamina as well.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wow. Doing something while jumping. That's...That's...

AMAZING! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE! SOMEONE ALERT SOMEONE WHO CARES!

Jeez.

Heartless1990

shortythugsta said:
SOoooooooooooooooooooooooo?

You're a very strange person. All your posts are weird and grammatically challenged.

And airborne combat's cool (even though my physics lessons are ignored).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back