• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight with Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey guys i wanted to get some fresh new stuff into these forums besides BHK this and Other side of Soras heart and all that crap. 3 questions

1. Do u think we will fight Riku. my answer: doubt it but would be cool 2. he was my fav opponet in KH because he was tough and my rival.

2. If u do think we will fight Riku what new moves do u think he will have. my answer he may use a keyblade this time (oblivion) and will probably use moves like strike raid combined with Dark Aura or something. that would be cool

3.If we dont fight Riku who do u think will be our rival in KH2. or who will be one of the toughest enemies that we will face. my answer: will be Axel. he seems to me to be the person who will be easy in the beginning of the game and become a really tough boss near the end like Riku in KH.

post ur answers and theories. :D

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i don't think we will fight riku. the only way i see sora fighting riku in this game is if they find each other and have a friendly fight to see how strong they've become. and if we don't fight riku then i think the DiZ or Axel will be sora's rival

UnknownEnigma

hmmmmm i hope we do fight riku too. i think hed be in his unknown little outfit and fght with his keyblade the uhh darkblade so yeah. and hed use a whole bunch of news moves like from CoM the dark fireball or something. and if we dont fight him then i think well still fight axel but DiZ is still an enigma to me so i think he just blah blah.

rikubaka67

Awards
i doubt that we'd be able 2 fight Riku, at least not as enemies, but that would be cool. i think that the rival could be Axel, or maybe the BHK. i mean, do we really kno 4 sure that hes trying 2 help Sora?

adventchildkiori

This really depends if ansem is still inside riku... The only reason riku would want to fight us(sora) is if ansem or some other enemy is controlling him (otherwise I dont see any reason).

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
we are not fighting riku in kh2...im 99% sure of that. He has come to his senses and knows what he is doing now

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
UnkownSora21 said:
hey guys i wanted to get some fresh new stuff into these forums besides BHK this and Other side of Soras heart and all that crap. 3 questions

1. Do u think we will fight Riku. my answer: doubt it but would be cool 2. he was my fav opponet in KH because he was tough and my rival.

2. If u do think we will fight Riku what new moves do u think he will have. my answer he may use a keyblade this time (oblivion) and will probably use moves like strike raid combined with Dark Aura or something. that would be cool

3.If we dont fight Riku who do u think will be our rival in KH2. or who will be one of the toughest enemies that we will face. my answer: will be Axel. he seems to me to be the person who will be easy in the beginning of the game and become a really tough boss near the end like Riku in KH.

post ur answers and theories. :D

*That would be a possibilty..but it depends on Sora's view of the ORG, and how Riku will interact with Sora. I wouldn't mind croosing blades with Riku again, though. ;)

*If we do battle with him, it is my hope that he will utilize Dark Aura once more...I can't get enough of that move. Then again, new moves never hurt.

*I REALLY HOPE that Axel will be a primary boss in KH2. But, I do not think he should be considered "Sora's enemy".

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I myself do not think that we will fight riku but a boy can dream he was the only challenge to me in KH besides Sephiroth. i want to see his new powers. but Axel is who i want to know about i have a feeling we will be fighting him numerous times. he reminds me of Riku alot not looks or anything but like his fighting stlye and stuff i just felt like he will be one of the best bosses of KH2.

Murf5891

i dont think ull fight with riku if anything ull do what u did in kh fight with him but he wont be in ur party, like when u fought that heartless inside Monstro

khfanatic23

axel is such a sweet character
kingdomhearts2_100303_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back