• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight Seifer at the End of the Game???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Ok, so I was running around doing mini games and such so I could complete Jiminy's journal and get the secret ending. And I was in Twilight Town and I talked to the fat anouncer dude and he said "Struggle R is open! Register at the board!" So I went to the board and it says...

Enter Struggle?
- No
- Fight Hayner

So I fought Hayner and he was easy as crap. Got all 200 orbs with 1 combo. And nothing happened after that so I talked to the guy again. And I noticed he said something else, too. "You do not have enough experience to fight Seifer." Also, when you talk to Seifer he says something like "I won't fight the likes of you. Come back in 10 years."

Now to complete Jiminy's journal, you have to get a certain amount of points while fighting Setzer and Seifer. So there has to be a way to fight them again. And I'm already level 82 and beaten Sephiroth and got to level 7 with all 4 drive forms. How much more EXP do I need to be able to fight Setzer or Seifer? There's nothing in the strategy guide on this.

Can anybody help me?

PS: When you read the scoreboard, it always says "Hayner - 5, Other - 0." Even though I've beaten Hayner a few times. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

gjkc4204

U have to beat hayner 10 times
then Setzer 10 times to get 2 seifer

Jimminys Journal
Hayner by 100 points
Setzer by 150 points
Seifer by 200 points Hope this helps

-BLITZ-

Seifer seems easier than Hayner and Setzer. With Seifer his HP drops to zero with one combo + 2 Finishers. Takes a bit more effort with the other 2, and by effort i mean 1 or 2 more Finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back