• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, probably no one will see this, but I came back on becasue of the news on KH2 final mix...

So, I felt like stopping in and saying, HI TAO!!!! GOD HAVE I MISSED YOU ^.^

Same for you masamune... only a little less hyper >.>

Anyway, I won't be staying on, but I will occasionally check in on the news...

Oh, and (not that you care :D ) my life is actually getting better...
I am around more intelligent people, and well, its nice :)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Anonymous!!! Whats up?

good to hear that everythings going good for you, everythings been goin good for me too...I wish I could say the same about bein around intelligent people, youd think people in AP classes would be more intelligent....anyways...

I cant complain, good seein you again

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Just tell Tao I said hi (not that you'll have to, she can see it right here ^.^)!

Anyway, I gotta go, I'll be back on... probably whenever I remember o_O (I just need to use that!)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Anonymous-kun! ^-^

It's so good to see you again!! >< It's been so long since we've all posted and seen each other! ;-;

Lol, true, seeing I'd check the ficateers if any activity ever occured... xD

>< Well, I hope you two post soon again! ^-^

Again it's so good to actually see everyone in this thread! ><

Lol, I'm glad you two's lives are getting better! =^_^=

It's been kind of a hecktic (Spelling?) summer for all of us it seems... Well, not for all of us, but it seems that way... Sorry!>< I'm rambling!

Lol, glad to know you're around intelligent people Anonymous-kun! =^_^=

Sorry to hear that you have yet to find some Masume-san....

Note: If you notice, I'm using -san, or -kun, these are called honorfics that you probably will be aware of... If so, I'm sorry for explaining invalid information... Anway, kun and san as I said are called honorifcs that the japanese use as their current status, relationship with a person. For example, you use san for people older than you (As I use on Masume-san) and it basicly means 'mr.' and such, one of the most common honorfics.

While kun is used for people younger or the same age as you, ( As I use for Anonymous-kun) which is another basic one.

You'll usually hear these in anime with english subs, and occasionaly, you may hear notes of it (Well, technicly you may see notes of it... 'Read' would be clearly more accurate) in mangas since they may give you some tips and give you a small introductory about it (Which, CLAMP provides in Tsubasa) and yeah... >< That basicly wraps it up for the introduction on honorfics that I can recall since I just wanted this to be a summary even though it ended up being about two paragraphs in all for the length seeing I usually blend sentences together to some extent..... xD

About being around intelligent people... I can't really say that I don't think. D: Rather, I think I've become more idiotic... >.> Or more 'normal' you could say.

Dangit.

Prove? I wanted to on the internet to 'glomp' you. But that would be kind of odd in a sense. xD Seeing I don't think I've done so in the past, proving I am hanging around with hyper active people on the internet. xD

... *Glomps you both*

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system! >< The reasons for this I think I've technicly stated at the top and it would be kind of irritating....

... I ramble too much. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back